Barry or WesternU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hailey6565

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which one would be better in terms of quality of education?

Members don't see this ad.

Which one would be better in terms of quality of education?

You'll be well prepared no matter which one you go to. Some reasons you may want to consider includes scholarships, location, vibe, lecture setting etc.

Reactions: 3 users
You'll be well prepared no matter which one you go to. Some reasons you may want to consider includes scholarships, location, vibe, lecture setting etc.
Thanks! Just a tough decision .. I think Barry require in person attendance for class

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! Just a tough decision .. I think Barry require in person attendance for class

I would definitely figure out how attendance is. I know having it optional for me at Scholl was amazing. Definitely a big deal in my mind. Also consider resources that they have for students to succeed. Overall, the quality is the same, but who teaches it can affect how well you absorb it.

Reactions: 1 users
I would definitely figure out how attendance is. I know having it optional for me at Scholl was amazing. Definitely a big deal in my mind. Also consider resources that they have for students to succeed. Overall, the quality is the same, but who teaches it can affect how well you absorb it.
I agree seem like the schools in Cali are very innovative and advanced when it comes to teaching their students! This one option that make me gear more towards WesternU. The only reason I’m considering Barry is for the scholarship their offering

I agree seem like the schools in Cali are very innovative and advanced when it comes to teaching their students!

They tried to sell you on the automage table didn't they?

Innovative and advanced doesn't really matter when a majority of your classes may be online due to covid + most of your exam questions will be coming from lectures and powerpoints.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
They tried to sell you on the automage table didn't they?

Innovative and advanced doesn't really matter when a majority of your classes may be online due to covid + most of your exam questions will be coming from lectures and powerpoints.
Lol no! They never mentioned that ... its more on the anatomy lab features and The OR virtual they have for students. Plus the gait lab they’re building.

please use the search function before making new threads about comparing programs; also there is a thread specifically for x vs y school in the subforum, make new threads there so it all stays in one place:

locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.