Bad surgeon on Netflix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neutro

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So…

Did anybody see the series yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
its 3 episodes

Yes dr death vibes but more sophisticated

Using plastic tubes to reconstruct trachea as templates hoping that stem cells would generate new tissue

Reactions: 2 users
It is the typical story…power hungry narcissistic psychopath surgeon is enabled by administration at the hospital to injure patients because said administrators want to make lots of money and create a world destination transplant center for tracheal replacement. As other ethical surgeons working with him begin to raise the alarm as more and more patients die, those ethical individuals are retaliated against by said admins and other friends of the psychopath. Said psychopath has yet to see any actual jail time 10 years after the first patient died.

Reactions: 7 users
The real story is much worse with how his fellow surgeons were treated. They glossed over that in the Netflix documentary.

Reactions: 2 users
The real story is much worse with how his fellow surgeons were treated. They glossed over that in the Netflix documentary.
Yeah
I wish they focused on the mistreatment a little too

I haven’t watched the show but y’all’s description me of that dude that pops up every couple of years wanting to perform the first “head transplant”