B&B Dental Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Has anyone here used B&B? Already bought it but skeptical as the content seems very sparse in some sections. I know it focuses on high yield topics but I also don't want to under study. Does it have everything I need as opposed to studying from first aid?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey @Alpha Centauri,
What did you think of the BandB prep material? This was originally posted last December, so I'm assuming you already took the boards.
How well did it prep you for the real test? I'm currently using it, and you're right; they seem to focus only on high yield topics and skip over the rest (although the textbook then sent me does cover a lot more), so I am getting a bit skeptical as I'm using this as my primary study material. Let me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
Use it with other resources.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was wondering about the quality of the BandB material specifically, though. Knowing how well it prepared previous test takers for the real test and whether their purported "high-yield" questions indeed were high-yield questions, I can better allocate my study time on various test materials.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was wondering about the quality of the BandB material specifically, though. Knowing how well it prepared previous test takers for the real test and whether their purported "high-yield" questions indeed were high-yield questions, I can better allocate my study time on various test materials.

I really don’t know. I know some people said they solely used it and passed. I can answer this question later after I take my boards and see how it went. Are you taking it soon?

Reactions: 1 user
I really don’t know. I know some people said they solely used it and passed. I can answer this question later after I take my boards and see how it went. Are you taking it soon?

Ah, I thought you already took it. I'm taking it end of July/early August. What do you think of BandB so far?

Reactions: 1 user
Ah, I thought you already took it. I'm taking it end of July/early August. What do you think of BandB so far?

That’s when I’m taking it haha. Well, definitely before August. Haven’t picked a date yet. I like it. But I am using other resources in addition to it.