AUC / Ross Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

8jsi37

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDN!

So I have an interview with these two schools very soon. I was wondering if any students who have done an interview from those two schools have any tips or if they remember any questions that the interviewer had asked. If it matters, I'm from CA (since i know each region has their own set of representatives, but I am open to all advice/tips/questions you've been asked etc).

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So the day I had my interview almost 2 years ago, I walked into this leased office from the school. Immediately the woman interviewing me started checking my carotids to see if I had a central pulse. I had tachycardia because I was nervous for the interview, but she just shrugged it off. We then proceeded into the room and there was a laptop there on a table, and CreditKarma was open. Turns out my credit score was 758 (not bad huh). She then told me everything checked out and I was admitted to the school.

Ok that was obviously a joke. Its a basic interview. They ask you about your family, why medicine, clinical experience, any low grades/mcat. Know your application and why you want to do medicine and youll be solid. This is how my Ross interview went, but I doubt AUC is any different. No pulse/credit scores involved. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
So the day I had my interview almost 2 years ago, I walked into this leased office from the school. Immediately the woman interviewing me started checking my carotids to see if I had a central pulse. I had tachycardia because I was nervous for the interview, but she just shrugged it off. We then proceeded into the room and there was a laptop there on a table, and CreditKarma was open. Turns out my credit score was 758 (not bad huh). She then told me everything checked out and I was admitted to the school.

Ok that was obviously a joke. Its a basic interview. They ask you about your family, why medicine, clinical experience, any low grades/mcat. Know your application and why you want to do medicine and youll be solid. This is how my Ross interview went, but I doubt AUC is any different. No pulse/credit scores involved. ;)

LOL thanks for the joke! But more specifically, thanks for the advice/questions!!