Auburn HSOP Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ferg21

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had heard from Auburn Harrison School of Pharmacy yet, I checked my pharmCAS this morning and seen where it had just become verified!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hello! my coursework was verified on the 9th, and I have not heard anything from Auburn yet either. I’m super nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
hello! my coursework was verified on the 9th, and I have not heard anything from Auburn yet either. I’m super nervous
Mine was verified on the 12th!! I know that their first interview day is September 16th. Ive been really nervous since I hadn't heard yet, but im not sure if they have sent out anything at all yet. Let me know if you hear anything!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine was verified on the 12th!! I know that their first interview day is September 16th. Ive been really nervous since I hadn't heard yet, but im not sure if they have sent out anything at all yet. Let me know if you hear anything!

I just got an interview for September 16th!

I just got an interview for September 16th!
Did you apply to go to the Auburn or Mobile campus? Someone told me they start interviews early for the Auburn campus but I’ve applied for Mobile. Thanks for any help!

Did you apply to go to the Auburn or Mobile campus? Someone told me they start interviews early for the Auburn campus but I’ve applied for Mobile. Thanks for any help!
I applied for the Auburn campus. I also applied Early Decision. :)

Okay, thanks! I also applied early decision but was told Mobile campus applicants have later interviews so maybe that’s the reason for the delay.. hopefully! Lol

Thats great!! I hope to hear soon! Dr. Woosley is coming to South on the 27th and I am gonna sit down and do mock interviews with him. Did they email you or call you?

Thats great!! I hope to hear soon! Dr. Woosley is coming to South on the 27th and I am gonna sit down and do mock interviews with him. Did they email you or call you?
They emailed me and sent me a text letting me know to check my email. Good luck to you!!

They emailed me and sent me a text letting me know to check my email. Good luck to you!!
Do you mind me asking what your PCAT score and GPA were? I know some people have not taken the PCAT at all!

Do you mind me asking what your PCAT score and GPA were? I know some people have not taken the PCAT at all!
my GPA is a 3.6 and my PCAT was a 70. I’ve only taken it one time but if I was to not get in I plan on retaking it in October and reapplying.

I received my email for the interview today! Mine is on the 24th!

Members don't see this ad :)
I did. I met with Dr. Woosley at South the other day, he informed me that they started doing interviews at South on October 16th. He said emails for that date were going to go out this week.

My GPA is a 3.6
My PCAT was a 58.

Ive spent a year working in a retail pharmacy as a technician. I recently got certified.

Congratulations and good luck!!! Do you mind sharing your PCAT score and GPA?

I got my email yesterday for the first round of interviews at the Mobile campus. It’s October 16th!

Reactions: 1 users
Awkward question: What do you guys plan on wearing? Ive toured the HSOP building before and its roughly a quarter of a mile from the parking deck. I was just wondering before I went shopping this weekend!

Awkward question: What do you guys plan on wearing? Ive toured the HSOP building before and its roughly a quarter of a mile from the parking deck. I was just wondering before I went shopping this weekend!
I bought a suit for the mock interview and that’s what I plan on wearing- just a black suit. I have heels but it is a pretty long walk from the parking deck on top of having to tour the building sooo I may have to find some black flats. also I hope they have the AC on 50 bc it’s gonna be hot haha.

I bought a suit for the mock interview and that’s what I plan on wearing- just a black suit. I have heels but it is a pretty long walk from the parking deck on top of having to tour the building sooo I may have to find some black flats. also I hope they have the AC on 50 bc it’s gonna be hot haha.

Yeah.. thats why I'm leaning towards flats as well. Im going shopping for something the weekend before my interview. I was thinking of wearing a nice dress because its gonna be so hot!

Yeah.. thats why I'm leaning towards flats as well. Im going shopping for something the weekend before my interview. I was thinking of wearing a nice dress because its gonna be so hot!

I would strongly suggest for you to wear a suit that’s what I hear everyone wearing on the interview. Good Luck!!!

I had my interview on the 16th and was accepted the 17th! the interview was not nearly as long as I expected and it was definitely a more relaxed setting but I was still a nervous wreck lol

good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! u got it!!! :)

I had my interview on the 16th and was accepted the 17th! the interview was not nearly as long as I expected and it was definitely a more relaxed setting but I was still a nervous wreck lol

Congrats!! Thats awesome!!

I received my acceptance email yesterday as well. I can't wait to meet you next fall!

Any way you could let us know what kind of questions they asked in the interviews? I just got my invitation for February the 5th, and I want to have as much information as I can before going into this thing. My grades weren't the best, so I'll have to work to get accepted.

Any way you could let us know what kind of questions they asked in the interviews? I just got my invitation for February the 5th, and I want to have as much information as I can before going into this thing. My grades weren't the best, so I'll have to work to get accepted.
Which University did you apply to?

Which University did you apply to?
The Mobile campus. It was strange, I submitted my application on Sunday, got an invite on Monday by Noon. From someone who has applied to multiple schools for three straight years, never getting an interview, as I continued to improve my GPA in undergrad, to get an invite that fast. I was a little stunned.