ATTN : LECOM class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kristenE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up to Erie this weekend and was wondering if anyone wanted me to check out any prospective living quarters for them? I'm going with my family to the water slide place, so I'll report on that too!!! Lemme know...
Kristen

Members don't see this ad.

So how was your trip?

Hi LECOM...

I goto AZCOM... but my hometown is about 40 min. from Erie!

The Great Bear Lagoon, the water side place, is kinda fun, but more for kids......

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a great new waterpark right on Upper Peach. I highly recommend it for all visiting future students. Definitely take time to do the fun stuff now before Gross Anatomy begins!!!

Just wondering if any incoming MSI's (congrats for getting in) or returning MSII's (congrats on your first year) would like to buy my bed and desk. I bought the bed brand new when I got here two years ago, and I have slept very little since then. The desk is L-shaped, with room for a computer and a working area for studying. It's in almost brand new condition since I never studied at home. I'll need the bed until about June 7, but the desk can go anytime. I'm not sure how much I want for each, but I'm sure we can negotiate something, and I promise they will be significantly cheaper than the area stores. I just want to get rid of the damn things before rotations start.

[email protected]