**********Attention Step 1 Killers**********

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godschosenone

Never a bad joke
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be taking Kaplan 6 wk review soon, and I plan to sit for Step 1 a week after this course. What would be best: (1) to take notes in the Kaplan books, or (2) to annotate First Aid from the live lectures?

Members don't see this ad.

Annotate the Kaplan books. You'll be following along in them as you listen to the lecturer, and the kaplan review books are designed to compliment the lectures.
Thanks! The reason I ask is because after those lectures are over, I will only have a week or so to review, and I thought that maybe FA would be the only thing I have time left to review.

Thanks! The reason I ask is because after those lectures are over, I will only have a week or so to review, and I thought that maybe FA would be the only thing I have time left to review.

I went back every night to go over the lecture notes from the day's work. That plus qbank in the relevant areas. When you have a week left, FA and qbank is not a bad way to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went back every night to go over the lecture notes from the day's work. That plus qbank in the relevant areas. When you have a week left, FA and qbank is not a bad way to go.
cool thanks! Did you have enough time to review all of the material again at night AND do a fair shar of qbank q's?