As a new grad, if I take this retail gig in Florida...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Shut up or I will send my kicker and punter after your ***** with crutches and other weapons!

No kidding - UF doesn't play miami 'cause they're afraid of getting shanked

EDIT: Oh snap! Page... Hahah - losers

Members don't see this ad.

LSU is number two (or possibly three this year) in SEC west. How is beating the third or fourth best team in the SEC 7 times relevant?

And I didn't fact check - I'm lazy

It's relevant because of the "potential." A&M has been getting raped in recruiting against texas and ou for the past 15 years but being in SEC with tougher competition should help. A&M has won NCAA Track and Field for the past 2 years..and I don't believe we've lost to an SEC school in basketball for a while...correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll see when you get to SA... A&M is a very large school with resources much larger than most people understand.

Members don't see this ad :)
You must be like...really really old!

well, at least I got to watch your cheatin highly paid heisman QBs... live. Man..y'all had some crazy string of QB.. Testaverde...kosar.. Erickson... Toretta...

wait till you see what we do to Ohio State in week 2...there is a lot of payback to be brought to the ol horse shoe!

y'all gonna get gang raped...that's what will happen.

wait till you see what we do to Ohio State in week 2...there is a lot of payback to be brought to the ol horse shoe!

Not sure why, but it's always fun to watch Ohio state lose. Truth be told - I like all of the Florida teams unless they play each other. Uf vs fsu has caused ******ed arguments at my house.

Not sure why, but it's always fun to watch Ohio state lose. Truth be told - I like all of the Florida teams unless they play each other. Uf vs fsu has caused ******ed arguments at my house.

UF under Ron Zook was awesome!!!

It's relevant because of the "potential." A&M has been getting raped in recruiting against texas and ou for the past 15 years but being in SEC with tougher competition should help. A&M has won NCAA Track and Field for the past 2 years..and I don't believe we've lost to an SEC school in basketball for a while...correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll see when you get to SA... A&M is a very large school with resources much larger than most people understand.
Track and field?!? Are you kidding me? who gives a S***?

Dennis Franchione had a lot of potential didn't he!

and don't forget, Larry Coker is now the coach at UTSA!

well, at least I got to watch your cheatin highly paid heisman QBs... live. Man..y'all had some crazy string of QB.. Testaverde...kosar.. Erickson... Toretta...
we have rings to show for it...just like USC and Reggie Bush! but wait...we never got caught for anything until after well after we won national championships!

Track and field?!? Are you kidding me? who gives a S***?

Dennis Franchione had a lot of potential didn't he!

and don't forget, Larry Coker is now the coach at UTSA!

What a dummy....T&F is an important sub-program to football... you'll learn that when you grow up some.

Let's talk of Franchione. He was hot at Bama.... but the fact A&M can lure a hot football coach away from Bama speaks volume of Ole Oil Money Cigar smoking alums!!!!

Hey..what happened to Mike Price???

we have rings to show for it...just like USC and Reggie Bush! but wait...we never got caught for anything until after well after we won national championships!

:smuggrin:

Did you just admit being a cheat???

What a dummy....T&F is an important sub-program to football... you'll learn that when you grow up some.

Let's talk of Franchione. He was hot at Bama.... but the fact A&M can lure a hot football coach away from Bama speaks volume of Ole Oil Money Cigar smoking alums!!!!

Hey..what happened to Mike Price???
The only thing important that came out of track and field is Rocket Ishmael out of Notre Dame

Members don't see this ad :)
See, SEC wants nothing more than gain Texas TV market.. Houston and Dallas.. A&M is ripe to join the SEC.

Baylor? They can be the Vanderbilt of the SEC west!

Ah Baylor...where girls are girls and the boys are girls too.. and you do know their academics fall below A&M and UT...

How long before Mikey joins with Pat White and WVU story..

She will leave the Cowgirls in a heartbeat for Timmay...especially since Dez has a high ankle sprain

Nah... TT will never replace Emmit... she's a Cowgirls fan for life.

UF under Ron Zook was awesome!!!

That name is dead to me...

What happens when USF plays UCF?

I'm from Orlando - so I should pull for the knights (and the wife went there) - but nobody really follows 'em. Dante was the only thing that ever happened to UCF. It's also the only reason they were picked by The USA conf.

hell...how much longer before Spiriva proclaims that Timmay will make the Broncos Super Bowl Champions?!?

Consistently underrated - I haven't a clue why... The "proclamation" was the stuff of legends - akin to the babe calling his home run. Then they claimed he wouldn't even be drafted as a qb, and he goes first round.

He may not be the greatest out there - but he is a true leader - and that is what football teams need.

Is that going to be your story two years from now with Lane?

No, I won't make excuses... USC is done. It'll be 10 years before USC rises again only if we get another Pete Carroll.

The scuffle with FL International was classic - Fl International suspended the entire team... What did Miami due? Sanction 2 punks...

They make'm ruff down there.

Fail.

A&M will never break away from Texas...but if they did, they will be like Mississippi State

and Miami has never cheated! We just piss people off because we are better than everybody else! So there was a scandle in 1997...whatever!

Some people just can't handle the swag...

Free Shoes U FTW!

Kellen Winslow once said, "I'm a soldier!"

I believe it was... "I'm a f-f-f-frecken soldier!" lol

No, I won't make excuses... USC is done. It'll be 10 years before USC rises again only if we get another Pete Carroll.
whatever...once the sanctions are up, Lane will leave for better opportunties like Butch did for Cleveland and take over Jeff Fischer's job to piss off Tennessee fans even more

whatever...once the sanctions are up, Lane will leave for better opportunties like Butch did for Cleveland and take over Jeff Fischer's job to piss off Tennessee fans even more

Well, if something better is offered to Lane, then you know he's done some good work at USC. Not a bad sign.

NCAA past 30 years has taught me humility, sanity, and reasonable expectations. It also taught me no one stays on the top forever, no one. And the bottom of the barrel teams can certainly rise under right conditions. Anything can happen. But UM will always be a cheater! But, it's what was necessary for them to win... after all, UM is a small private school in Miami.. do you even have your own stadium?

Well, if something better is offered to Lane, then you know he's done some good work at USC. Not a bad sign.

NCAA past 30 years has taught me humility, sanity, and reasonable expectations. It also taught me no one stays on the top forever, no one. And the bottom of the barrel teams can certainly rise under right conditions. Anything can happen. But UM will always be a cheater! But, it's what was necessary for them to win... after all, UM is a small private school in Miami.. do you even have your own stadium?

We make damn good football players in fl...

We make damn good football players in fl...

and in TX...and in CA... and in Louisiana... and in PA....

And Pete Carroll has been the most prolific recruiter for the past 10 years...recruiting nationwide and snatching up Blue Chippers..

There's no clean program in the US. Clean program means they haven't been caught or worth getting caught. I mean..do we care Bates College in Auburn Maine's alumni bought a berger for their DB?

We play in an NFL stadium... that's bad how? $$$

_3450002fFF_345745_xl.jpg

FF_345745ALT3_xl.jpg

do you even have your own stadium?

Sorry...we never had the city build us an Olympic stadium but we do make use of the Dolphins facility! And if memory serves me correct, your team has killed more people than any player on the Hurricanes! We have Ray Lewis. You have OJ... 'nuff said!

Sorry...we never had the city build us an Olympic stadium but we do make use of the Dolphins facility! And if memory serves me correct, your team has killed more people than any player on the Hurricanes! We have Ray Lewis. You have OJ... 'nuff said!

He was acquitted of all charges! The jury said he was "Not Guilty."
:smuggrin:

and in TX...and in CA... and in Louisiana... and in PA....

And Pete Carroll has been the most prolific recruiter for the past 10 years...recruiting nationwide and snatching up Blue Chippers..

There's no clean program in the US. Clean program means they haven't been caught or worth getting caught. I mean..do we care Bates College in Auburn Maine's alumni bought a berger for their DB?
Butch Davis >>>Pete Carroll

Butch was able to get players like Ray Ray, Edge, Clinton Portis, Frank Gore, Dan Morgan, Santana Moss, Bryany McKinnie, Reggie Wayne, Jeremey Shockey, Kellen Winslow, Ed Reed, Mike Rumph, Andre Johnson, Willis Mcgahee, Sean Taylor, Jon Vilma, DJ Williams, Vince Wilfork, Antrelle Rollem etc etc etc....

Butch and Pete are the same age.

But Pete's NCAA record is 97-19 with 7-3 Bowl record. What's Butch's?

See, SEC wants nothing more than gain Texas TV market.. Houston and Dallas.. A&M is ripe to join the SEC.

WVU and A&M were painfully close to SEC membership. A&M said no. WVU is the only "acceptable" school without political obstacles left. They need to add two...

Personally, I like the BE and I hope they stay there. The BE basketball tournament in NYC is the best college sporting event there is.

Last edited:
How long before Mikey joins with Pat White and WVU story..

Pat White was the best. THE BEST.

But that was two years ago.

I still have a year left of Noel Devine, at least.

After that...yeah...we'll see...

...I think we are a basketball school now.

God bless Bob Huggins and his 0.44% BAC...

mmm i dont know..castaway was good and hanks was great in it...its just that forrest gump was amuch better movie. i didnt see philadelphia...

Forest Gump was his best acting job....