Army Army 1-year AEGD results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nmcoy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I’m a 4th year army HPSP student and have begun seeing people posting on social media that they’ve been selected for the AEGD and already know where their residency location is going to be. Should I be worried if I haven’t heard anything yet? And should I expect an email stating whether I’m accepted/rejected, or will my recruiter reach out to me to let me know results? Not super familiar with the process or timeline so just wanted to ask. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last year, my recruiter sent me a list of all the applicants and their status as primary select, alternate, or non-select.

That list was sent out about this time last year. You should contact your recruiter and ask.

I just got an email yesterday saying I’m an alternate. Not planning on taking the AEGD if I do happen to get off the alt list. Wondering also when we will get a new set of locations to rank

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I’m a 4th year army HPSP student and have begun seeing people posting on social media that they’ve been selected for the AEGD and already know where their residency location is going to be. Should I be worried if I haven’t heard anything yet? And should I expect an email stating whether I’m accepted/rejected, or will my recruiter reach out to me to let me know results? Not super familiar with the process or timeline so just wanted to ask. Thank you!
Are you sure these people are Army? Not AF? As far as I know- army AEGD locations have not been released yet and are supposed to be released all at once after everyone returns their contracts. Air Force found out locations a while ago. (I realize this was posted a while ago, but locations still haven’t been released as of now, so I’m curious to know if those posting on social are army or another branch!)

Update: got the email today about my AEGD-1YR location. JBLM in Washington!