are interview dates flexible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fruity_trident

in lala land
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i'm from toronto and hypothetically, if i had a couple of interviews in the states, are they flexible with dates?

if at all possible, i would like to get close together, so i won't be travelling back and forth and missing a lot of class, etc.

i sent my aadsas @ the beginning of sept. my gpa+dats aren't stellar. what AM i thinking?
lol - i laugh when i'm nervous :(

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, schools are usually really lenient in changing the dates for you, especially if you have a pretty good reason such as the amount of travel you have to do. Just contact the schools and they will probably be happy to reschedule your interview, if those days are not booked up yet.

fruity_trident said:
hi everyone,
i'm from toronto and hypothetically, if i had a couple of interviews in the states, are they flexible with dates?

if at all possible, i would like to get close together, so i won't be travelling back and forth and missing a lot of class, etc.

i sent my aadsas @ the beginning of sept. my gpa+dats aren't stellar. what AM i thinking?
lol - i laugh when i'm nervous :(