Are girls attractive in Dental school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My girlfriend works with me and our relationship is really fun. We see patients together, chat about new discoveries in the fields of science and world politics, and tag team the most challenging cases. Our patients love our dynamic and we are constantly complimented by how interesting and engaging we make their visits.

There's an art to life's distractions. I love that line from Hozier.

There is never a boring day. We make an effort to get to know our patients and learn about the intricacies of dentistry and the world around us. Each patient has a life-story, and we get to travel the world through the stories of our patients.

Dentistry is not boring. Far from it.

Relationship goals! Good for you two!!

Members don't see this ad.

please don't let this be a factor when making your decisions.

Seriously , guys ,,,,, forget about any of the cute, hot girls in your dental class. You are going to be stuck with them in a very tight area for 4 years. They will seem more like sisters then potential romances during those year.
Unless you totally and completely bond with some one in a completely natural way,, DO NOT try to form a sexual relationship with any class mate in any way during those years.

During my dental school years , we had 5-6 couples who formed during those years. All of them except 1 couple broke up during those years and it was very uncomfortable and very very regrettable for a long time during school.

the one couple who did end up getting married, were a very strange couple. As the woman who did end up marring one the guys in the class had many " relationship's ". with multiple guys in our class. It was a little odd in the end when they eventually got together and got married after graduation.

I am not sure how great I would feel in the end knowing that my wife hooked up with many of the guys in my dental school class. Best to them though,,, they are still married many years after graduation.

Seriously, look towards the nursing students , dental hygiene students, or just other normal people in the working world, while in school.

Also,,,I don't think you will have much time for any relationships until 3rd or 4th year.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)