[applying!] About the DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eylee86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so on AADSAS 2011 it states that they will automatically receive my DAT score, matching with my DENTPIN. Even after 2 days(# of days it takes for them to find and update your DAT score to your application profile), the score's not showing. I'm sure that i'm using the right DENTPIN, as I have the unofficial score report that was given to me at the testing site right next to me. For that matter, I never even received my official score even though I took the test on may 10th. How long does it take for them to send the official score to your home? Or do I have to check online?

I called ada.org and they're just transferring me from line to line with the last person never picking up the phone and never returning the voice mail I leave. :mad:

any info/help would be great

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
so on AADSAS 2011 it states that they will automatically receive my DAT score, matching with my DENTPIN. Even after 2 days(# of days it takes for them to find and update your DAT score to your application profile), the score's not showing. I'm sure that i'm using the right DENTPIN, as I have the unofficial score report that was given to me at the testing site right next to me. For that matter, I never even received my official score even though I took the test on may 10th. How long does it take for them to send the official score to your home? Or do I have to check online?

I called ada.org and they're just transferring me from line to line with the last person never picking up the phone and never returning the voice mail I leave. :mad:

any info/help would be great

Don't worry so much about it. 2 days is probably just their best estimate and the fact that a large number of people started their application on June 3rd will probably slow down the process. I started my application right when it opened and my scores haven't showed up yet either.

I am having the same problem. I am just going to wait it out a few more days because AADSAS is probably overloaded with people right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
My DAT scores appear nowhere on my AADSAS application. I used my DENTPIN to "enter" my scores on June 3rd.

Are we ever supposed to see our DAT scores on our AADSAS applcation before submitting/paying?

People, we probably should pay them after e-submit before we can see anything on the right column....:)

I e-submitted June 4th and took the DAT June 15th and I still don't see anything on AADSAS. Should I be worried?

I e-submitted June 4th and took the DAT June 15th and I still don't see anything on AADSAS. Should I be worried?

I e-submitted June 3rd and took the DAT June 7th and I still don't see it either. AADSAS said 2-3 weeks and that they only upload one day a week so I think this week should be the week for me