Application verification help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Em1850

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
So was wondering how you know when your application was verified? I sent in my application on October 6th and have received nothing yet, my transcripts still say 'not received'.
Was looking at the 2022 thread and some of you got verified 2 days later.

Members don't see this ad.

Your application is verified when they send you a notification in OptomCAS stating that your transcripts have been verified and your application has been released to the schools. Under the 'check status' section your transcripts would say verified, evaluations completed, and program applications verified. For me it took about a week or less, because I submitted at the end of the week and it went into the weekend.

Did you have your transcripts requested from your undergrad schools to be sent to OptomCAS? I think that's why it says 'not received'. I would double check up on that!

Your application is verified when they send you a notification in OptomCAS stating that your transcripts have been verified and your application has been released to the schools. Under the 'check status' section your transcripts would say verified, evaluations completed, and program applications verified. For me it took about a week or less, because I submitted at the end of the week and it went into the weekend.

Did you have your transcripts requested from your undergrad schools to be sent to OptomCAS? I think that's why it says 'not received'. I would double check up on that!
What do you mean have my transcript requested from my undergrad school sent to OptomCAS? I manually entered them instead of payment option. Did I have to do something else as well?

What do you mean have my transcript requested from my undergrad school sent to OptomCAS? I manually entered them instead of payment option. Did I have to do something else as well?
You requested official transcripts from your undergrad school for yourself and entered in the grades manually, right? The other thing you needed to do was have your school send official transcripts directly to the OptomCAS company for processing and they verify it themselves as well when you submit your application. It’s separate from the charge service they provide. They want to make sure everything you enetered manually is correct.

Reactions: 1 user