Application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2133

Reaction score
So I’ve applied to both NECO and PCO about 4 weeks ago and while I have an interview scheduled with NECO, I am still waiting on PCO. Since the fall semester just ended and the classes raised my overall gpa, I was wondering if it would be benefitial to send an updated transcript with the new scores as well as an update with shadowing hours. And if so, would I do it through optomcas or just send it directly to the school? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So I’ve applied to both NECO and PCO about 4 weeks ago and while I have an interview scheduled with NECO, I am still waiting on PCO. Since the fall semester just ended and the classes raised my overall gpa, I was wondering if it would be benefitial to send an updated transcript with the new scores as well as an update with shadowing hours. And if so, would I do it through optomcas or just send it directly to the school? Thanks!
You can do it through optomcas, itll automatically update the school, you just have to send your transcripts to optomcas again.