UIWRSO application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ab91

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have applied to UIW and received my confirmation email but it has been some time now that I have heard anything back from them. To those who have applied and have heard back, how long did the process take from the confirmation email to hearing back about your decision?

I am also in the same position with KYCO.

I do not know if it is a good idea to contact them about a status, I do not want to seem pushy but on the other hand I am very curious.

thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Some people received it earlier, but mine took a a few days over a month! Once the one month mark hits, I would reach out to them.

Reactions: 1 user
By all means if it has been over 2 weeks contact the admission office. Ask direct questions . It may not be what you want to hear but, not knowing is worse especially if you need to make a decision about your future school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people received it earlier, but mine took a a few days over a month! Once the one month mark hits, I would reach out to them.

I have received my confirmation on sept 6 and have yet to hear back. I may be contacting them soon, I feel like it has been an acceptable time to ask for an update.

By all means if it has been over 2 weeks contact the admission office. Ask direct questions . It may not be what you want to hear but, not knowing is worse especially if you need to make a decision about your future school.
Yes mine has been under review since sept 9th. hopefully I will be getting answers soon.