APhA Convention- San Diego, CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey!!! Where'd you disappear to Mr. Jets-turned-Eli fan?

hehehe that's the good thing about being from NYC, could be for Jets or Giants (definitely opposite ends of the spectrum this year). :D

I've been working on so many projects lately that I haven't been on much. But now it's finally vacation time! How've you been? How's the pharmaceutical repping going? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
hehehe that's the good thing about being from NYC, could be for Jets or Giants (definitely opposite ends of the spectrum this year). :D

I've been working on so many projects lately that I haven't been on much. But now it's finally vacation time! How've you been? How's the pharmaceutical repping going? ;)

Nooooo....you can't have it both ways! It's Jets or the Giants!! :p I was in the city this weekend...they have some funny championship tshirts out!

Doing good...getting through my first winter up here like a total Floridian.

Ever been to SD before? I'm sure you'll have a blast :D

Nooooo....you can't have it both ways! It's Jets or the Giants!! :p I was in the city this weekend...they have some funny championship tshirts out!

Doing good...getting through my first winter up here like a total Floridian.

Ever been to SD before? I'm sure you'll have a blast :D

This is my first visit to San Diego. I have two free days there with nothing to do, so I'm trying to plan where to go.

It's definitely been one of the colder winters this year in NY, so if you get through till end of March, you'd officially be a NYer. :D

I'll be there. Watch for me at the opening student social being annoying as you come in :p

I will be there and I can't wait :)

what the hell is wrong with you!? you like either the Yankees or the Mets. The Cubs or the White Sox. The Angles or the Dodgers. The A's or the Giants. The Rams or the Raiders (if you remember that one). And for that matter, the Giants or the Jets! There is no in between. Unless you're John Kerry...

Members don't see this ad :)
what the hell is wrong with you!? you like either the Yankees or the Mets. The Cubs or the White Sox. The Angles or the Dodgers. The A's or the Giants. The Rams or the Raiders (if you remember that one). And for that matter, the Giants or the Jets! There is no in between. Unless you're John Kerry...

Well put, White Sox fan!!! :thumbup:

I'll be there. Not sure what I'll be doing.

I'm just going to use it as a vacation, mostly. I have to go to that House of Delegates session on Monday, but other than that- 6 day vacation!:cool:

I may rent a car out there... Not sure where to go though.

I'll be there. Should be a good time. Anything to get away from the weather here!

You mean you don't love crazy Kentucky March????? It's probably the worse month of the year here...lol ;)

I'll be there. Should be a good time. Anything to get away from the weather here!

You mean you don't love crazy Kentucky March????? It's probably the worse month of the year here...lol ;)

Riley liked the weather! All the snow is melted now and our backyard is a mudhole. :(

See you kids at the crack o'dawn tomorrow. :D

I wish I could go... but being a grown-up with a full-time job and little vacation it's not possible. :(

I'll try to pick up an eneman for you :p

I will be there...going back home to San Diego from my temporary desert home!!! Yippie!!

Oh and congrats Moxxie on your big news!! Motherhood is the best!!!:love::love:

you are so cool
You are so cool Mr. Military Man (PharmDstudent salutes to Mr. Coolness himself).
So which one are you?
159797.jpg

:thumbdown:thumbdown