Anyone with similar stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did anybody hear any good news, either interviews or acceptances with a DAT of a 21, 3.3 oGPA and a 3.1ish science GPA? I’m applying in June !

Members don't see this ad.

Hey did anybody hear any good news, either interviews or acceptances with a DAT of a 21, 3.3 oGPA and a 3.1ish science GPA? I’m applying in June !
Also if you did, could you please tell me where you applied? Thanks a ton!

Hey! I applied with a 3.4 GPA and a 22 DAT and got 6 acceptances! It’s definitely possible :)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Had a 3.2 OGPA, 3.2 sci, 22 DAT, and got 1 acceptance, 1 waitlist, declined the 3rd interview after the acceptance. Upward trend and extracurriculars definitely help. But you will have a good shot

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I applied with a 3.4 GPA and a 22 DAT and got 6 acceptances! It’s definitely possible :)

If you don't mind me asking, what schools did you get into? Congratulations!!!

Reactions: 1 users
If you don't mind me asking, what schools did you get into? Congratulations!!!

Thanks! I got into LECOM, Touro, UNE, VCU, Mid-AZ, and UDM and I got post-December interviews from Case and NYU, which I have declined

Reactions: 2 users
3.4 oGPA, 3.3 sGPA
25 AA, 24 TS
4 interviews, one rejection, no acceptances, 2 post-December invites

3.38 oGPA 3.2 sGPA (3.37 BCP)
22 AA 22 TS 22 RC 22 PAT

Applied to 13 schools. Four Pre-Dec interviews (declined one) and one Post-Dec interview (declined). Accepted to two schools on Dec 1st.

Sent from my XT1575 using SDN mobile

13 schools. 3.25 oGPA, 3.15 sGPA, 21 AA, 20 TS. 5 Pre-Dec interviews, 2 acceptances, 1 waitlist

I applied to 7 schools. 3.36oGPA and 3.12sGPA. 19TS and 20AA. 6 Pre-Dec interviews, 4 acceptances, 1 waitlist

I applied to BU, Tufts, Buffalo, MUSC, UNE, Touro, NYU.
Accepted - BU, UNE, Touro, Buffalo
Waitlisted - NYU

I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement, and I must say that this thread is INCREDIBLY inspiring. I have a 3.3 ogpa, 3.2sgpa, and a 20DAT that i'm planning on retaking soon, but it's nice to know that it's not over yet.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement, and I must say that this thread is INCREDIBLY inspiring. I have a 3.3 ogpa, 3.2sgpa, and a 20DAT that i'm planning on retaking soon, but it's nice to know that it's not over yet.

You might not have to retake! Just apply early and apply broadly and you’ll get some interviews!

Reactions: 3 users
3.4 ogpa, 3.2 sgpa 22 DAT and got into my top school! Just make sure the rest of your app is solid

Reactions: 1 users
This is so inspiring! Keep it going if you can!!

Should i just wait till next year to apply instead and wait till my GPA is higher ?