Similar personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fullsend243

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so my sister is in dental school right now and her dental school personal statement talks about my brothers dental injury. I was also there during that injury and had similar experience as her but am I allowed to write my perspective for the incident or is that more of plagiarism. I not taking her personal statement of course as I have written my own thing which doesn't match hers but I want to make sure.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys so my sister is in dental school right now and her dental school personal statement talks about my brothers dental injury. I was also there during that injury and had similar experience as her but am I allowed to write my perspective for the incident or is that more of plagiarism. I not taking her personal statement of course as I have written my own thing which doesn't match hers but I want to make sure.

Thanks.
it's fine...

If you are not both applying at the same time, it's not a problem, but I would still encourage you to pursue a different story if you apply to the school where your sister is attending.it should not make a difference but you never know.