Anyone heard from Emory or Georgia State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

georgia2009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything (good or bad) from Georgia State or Emory. I submitted my apps in September & I've been waiting ever since. I called and they said I should hear something soon... has anyone heard back from either of them??

Members don't see this ad.

i heard from emory on 1/4 via email and received an interview invitation for either 1/17 or 1/31 (which i believe are the most upcoming interview dates emory has as of now) and was asked to rsvp for one or the other based on preference. I didnt apply to georgia state, so I'm not sure about that one :/

i heard from emory on 1/4 via email and received an interview invitation for either 1/17 or 1/31 (which i believe are the most upcoming interview dates emory has as of now) and was asked to rsvp for one or the other based on preference. I didnt apply to georgia state, so I'm not sure about that one :/
If you don't mind me asking .. what was your GPA & GRE score?

Members don't see this ad :)

I got the same email to interview at Emory and didn't apply to Ga State. My overall GPA was 3.48 and my Emory perquisite GPA was 3.85. My GRE was 4.0 writing, 153 verbal, and 152 math.

I declined the interview since I've already been accepted to my #1 choice. Good luck and hope this helps.

i don't mind at all :) my stats were very similar to tide's haha! my overall GPA was 3.38 (business major) and my science prereq gpa was a 3.80. My GRE was 4.5 for writing, verbal 153, math 151 (i'm not the best at standardized test-taking by any means... I have both ADHD and dyslexia so sitting through that test was absolutely painful)

I really like the idea of their DPT/MBA program so I accepted the interview :) good luck georgia2009!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Rejected from Emory last night.....Good luck to all :)

Thanks so much for the info!
I just received an email from Georgia State inviting me for an interview!!