Georgia Schools - State, Southern, UNG, & Augusta - 2023-2024 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubbleguppy

Reaction score
Hey!
I just wanted to start this to see how it's going! Has anyone heard back from any of the Georgia schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I had an interview at mercer (september) and was invited to interview for augusta in november!

Hey! I Interviewed early (last week) for Georgia Southern and was waitlisted. I am still waiting to hear back from Georgia State.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an invitation to interview at UNG earlier today!

I will say, don't apply to UNG as an out of state applicant. It's so overly expensive and absolutely not worth it.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted today! I'm an out of state resident, but I know there are tuition waivers and GA positions that make the program much more affordable. I really love their program and the location of the school so hopefully I can qualify for either of those, but we'll see :)

I was accepted today! I'm an out of state resident, but I know there are tuition waivers and GA positions that make the program much more affordable. I really love their program and the location of the school so hopefully I can qualify for either of those, but we'll see :)
Congrats on getting in, I’d take a look at their financial fact sheet and then add in how much it costs to live there and then determine if taking on that many loans will be worth it.