anyone hear from USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vaio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody hear from USC this week? i believe they were going to send out acceptances early march

Members don't see this ad.

nothin yet here, I think maybe next week

I am waiting for that too. Hopefully, I can get accepted...

Members don't see this ad :)
Next week they said they are going to send out the next round. Good luck!

when did you guys interview there? I interviewed on Feb 10th, was wondering if anybody went to SC that day?

enginerd said:
when did you guys interview there? I interviewed on Feb 10th, was wondering if anybody went to SC that day?
I did mine on Feb 2

DATRAT said:
Next week they said they are going to send out the next round. Good luck!

lets keep this thread updated...good luck everyone!

porsche7 said:
Same day here!!

Nice, were you in the yellow group?

Good luck, we should be hearing next week :thumbup:

ltb said:
adcom met on friday, these will go out tomorrow

i'm curious how you know? did you call them and ask

according to ltb we should be hearing today... anyone heard yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey iviikoivi i was there on the 17th andm in the yellow group too....how weird is that!!!!.... haven't heard anything either guys..... cross your fingers...hope all of you get in!!!! as soon as anyone hears post it so we'll know!!!!!

I was interviewed on the 20th of January, and I havnt heard yet...but I suspect my post interview file was not complete before the last round of acceptances went out on January 27th.

I am crossing my fingers to hear soon.

porsche7 said:
Same day here!!

Me too! I was there on Feb 17th as well, what group were you in?

I was in the yellow group!

iviikoivi said:
Nice, were you in the yellow group?

Good luck, we should be hearing next week :thumbup:

So I guess no acceptances today huh? This is like torture...

stryder said:
So I guess no acceptances today huh? This is like torture...

i concur.

did you guys call them and ask about the acceptances being mailed out this week? or did you get that info in the post-interview mail

vaio said:
i concur.

did you guys call them and ask about the acceptances being mailed out this week? or did you get that info in the post-interview mail

I called them thursday or so last week and eva told me that they would have the next round out by the end of this week, probably not till thursday is my guess.

torture is the right word.

Hey Vaio, have you heard from anywhere else yet?

Mysteree said:
torture is the right word.

Hey Vaio, have you heard from anywhere else yet?

nyu and temple....waiting on SC

Good luck yellow group people :D

hey what about green group on jan 20th we diserve good luck tooo. :luck:

this is torture.

Yes this is torture! I interviewed on Jan 27th...and the wait seems neverending.

Another day gone by, and still no word. I called today and they said by the end of the week. Hopefully sooner than later...

stryder said:
Another day gone by, and still no word. I called today and they said by the end of the week. Hopefully sooner than later...

nothing here too......maybe thursday or friday they will mail 'em out

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow they are still interviewing? I interviewed February 10th (Yellow Group!) and I haven't heard a thing :( ...i heard the same things as everyone else (next round of acceptances by the end of this week) :scared: GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

What do you think guys... is today the day. It is definitely getting closer to "by the end of the week." :confused:

Today better be the day.....So should we expect it through email or mail???? anyone know?.....

it should be both email and mail... so you'll get the email first obviously

anyone with any good news?

not yet, I'm starting to think "by the end of the week" means Friday

stryder said:
not yet, I'm starting to think "by the end of the week" means Friday

why can't they just say "Friday"? :p

Lets keep our fingers crossed that today is the day.....Im so tired of waiting and I am in need of some good news..........

does anyone know how many acceptances they give out per round?

congrats... hopefully mines comin soon
what were your stats?

DATRAT said:
It's official I just got the email from USC!

Wait a minute... you posted on Feb. 14 that you had just got an e-mail from USC. Why are you lying?

stryder said:
congrats... hopefully mines comin soon
what were your stats?

Not the best but not bad,
GPA 3.5 Sci 3.45 non science 3.75
DAT 19

you had to be lying in one of your posts ( Case vs. USC)

DATRAT, did u just get the email today?

in your thread titled "Case vs USC" dated 2-14-06 (feb.14th) you said you already had been accepted to USC, and today you are saying that you just got accepted. Whats the deal with that?

McGill Graduate said:
in your thread titled "Case vs USC" dated 2-14-06 (feb.14th) you said you already had been accepted to USC, and today you are saying that you just got accepted. Whats the deal with that?

I had a feeling I was going to be accepted into both schools, I don't think I ever mentioned being accepted into either one of them. I just wanted to start thinking about what I would do if I was going to be in the position I am in right now. Now is the time to decide!

DATRAT said:
I had a feeling I was going to be accepted into both schools, I don't think I ever mentioned being accepted into either one of them. I just wanted to start thinking about what I would do if I was going to be in the position I am in right now. Now is the time to decide!

Refer to your own thread... you definitely said "I just got an e mail from USC and have also been accepted there" Something's fishy