USC Master's in Community Oral Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shebpip

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've done a lot of research and ultimately decided that I want to do a master's before dental school, and recently found the community oral health program at USC and was wondering if anyone has done it/heard about it? I requested more information but because it sounds like it could help a lot but the answers were still vague (I made an appointment with the advisor to ask more about the potential track pre-dental students take and where recent graduates end up). The description says it's also for pre-dental students, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it on here or reddit at all. Just want to hear anyone's experiences with it or any information ppl may have so I can see if it's right for me because in theory it sounds great to be involved with the school and be involved with such an interesting program but not sure if it would help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The USC course catalog says its an online program: Program: Community Oral Health (MS) - University of Southern California - Acalog ACMS™

"The online Master in Community Oral Health is a program with a total 16 courses (26 units), specifically designed for the professional who wants to improve skills and gain expertise to ensure the best care for patients within their communities. "

It does invite you on their website so this might be a newer change in marketing.

If you are interested and willing to pay the tuition, let us know. This is not an SMP.

Reactions: 1 user