Anyone else's background check taking forever?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

henxry

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I paid on October 6th for the background check and still nothing. The email I got said it would only take 3-5 days. The drug screen only took 2 days. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?

Members don't see this ad.

I paid on October 6th for the background check and still nothing. The email I got said it would only take 3-5 days. The drug screen only took 2 days. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
I did mine on Friday and bg check came in the following Monday (yesterday). Also did drug test on Monday and got the results today (next day).....

henxry, did you get your results back? that's really odd that it took so long. i just submitted my check!

Members don't see this ad :)
henxry, did you get your results back? that's really odd that it took so long. i just submitted my check!
How long did yours take? Are you still waiting on yours??? I submitted mine on the 19th and it seems like it takes forever!

Hey Henry, did you end up getting it back? How long did it end up taking??