Anyone else on interview invitation hiatus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes nothing...haven't had an invite in a long while and could use some luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Mac mail is awesome, especially on leopard. God im such a nerd...but i love it

What do you like particularly about Mail in Leopard over Mail in Tiger? I haven't really found anything particularly cool, but that may simply be due moreso to my ineptitude than to absence of cool features.

Don't want to hijack this thread, so, um, please, lucky thread, can I get an interview invite to: C, A, N, S, O, and H!!! Peace.

Going crazy with the checking the email every 5 minutes. Please lucky thread put something into my Inbox! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I need some interviews or else I'm gonna get bored this winter.

Me too; I need some interviews! :D

Last time I posted in this thread, it was magic! Mayo & WashU invites came within the week. Here's to hoping that interview invite magic will rub off and translate into interview and then acceptance magic. I would also love to receive interview invites for 2008...c'mon thread, keep working your magic.

OK, so I am not very superstitious, but I'll try anything.

Dear Lucky Thread,

Please send me another invite. Doesn't matter from where; regardless, I'll be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance :)

Screw this thread, after my first week's post I got a hold and a rejected, after my second begging I got another rejection.

AVOID THE THREAD, it is PURE EVIL!

Figured it was time to come back to this thread. Long time since my last invite, and just had my last scheduled interview. Still no acceptances, so I'm hoping for another couple interviews!

1 month hiatus today!! but today is diwali. I have some hope :)

I actually dreamed that I got an interview invite last night... a good sign? or am I just getting that desperate?

Again, the point of this thread is for people who

got some interviews

then, waited a long time

then, got some more (we hope)

WE are all hoping our hiatus is TEMPORARY. Do not forget to post here when you come out of hiatus and get an interview!!!!!!

WE PROMISE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU. and it will make our day.

I think I got you all beat...it's been more than two months since my last invite.

Again, the point of this thread is for people who

got some interviews

then, waited a long time

then, got some more (we hope)

WE are all hoping our hiatus is TEMPORARY. Do not forget to post here when you come out of hiatus and get an interview!!!!!!

WE PROMISE TO BE HAPPY FOR YOU. and it will make our day.
Got an invite from Baylor yesterday, so I'm off-hiatus. Happy day!

Got an invite from Baylor yesterday, so I'm off-hiatus. Happy day!

FANTASTIC!!!! see, you gave us all hope.

we want detaails: how long was your hiatus? when were you complete at Baylor?

huge congrats! that is quite a get. now kill the interview. :hardy:

FANTASTIC!!!! see, you gave us all hope.

we want detaails: how long was your hiatus? when were you complete at Baylor?

huge congrats! that is quite a get. now kill the interview. :hardy:
Don't remember how long my hiatus was, but long enough to make me uneasy. I was complete at Baylor early to mid-September, and the status check website has been saying for well over a month that the committee has reviewed my application, and that they would let me know as soon as possible. I thought that meant a rejection was on its way, because I'm OOS, but I got an invite!
Good luck to everyone else on this thread - I hope you get the invites you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.