Anyone Applying to Ohio State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying to OSU this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm an undergrad in OSU, with a pretty low GPA though, but yes, I'm applying to OSU dental....:)

phosphorylation said:
I'm an undergrad in OSU, with a pretty low GPA though, but yes, I'm applying to OSU dental....:)
I am an OSU student too, do you mind sharing your stats (GPA/DAT) with us, or you can PM me.

My stats are: GPA 3.5, Sci 3.4 - with 17-18-17 DAT, an Ohio resident. Based on what you know about OSU-COD, or heard, what do you think my chances are of getting in?

Members don't see this ad :)
My stats are 18/18/20 DAT and 3.3 GPA. OSU is my second choice school. I am an ohio resident. Would like to know what my chances are...

Is OSU School of dentistry located in downtown Cleveland ? I saw the building and sign yesterday. :confused: :confused:

HuyetKiem said:
Is OSU School of dentistry located in downtown Cleveland ? I saw the building and sign yesterday. :confused: :confused:

No, it is in Columbus.

OSU in Columbus - Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland....(the two Ohio dental schools). :)

HuyetKiem said:
You saw an OSU COD sign in downtown Cleveland? - that's really, really odd!

YEAH ... I saw the building and sign of OSU School of Dentistry in downtown Cleveland. I will take picture next time if I have a chance.

I'm living across CWRU Dentistry school now. I didn't confuse b/w 2 schools of course.

i am a student at osu cod...

i've been on this campus for many...many years.

:eek: