Anybody use Fedora for billing through ASIPP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ASIPP is promoting Fedora to do pain billing. Anybody have experience with Fedora via ASIPP?

March 5, 2020

Dear Friends:

ASIPP is now offering our members the benefit of a unique revenue cycle management/billing service. We have received a tremendous amount of interest in the ASIPP billing and coding program. One question we continue to receive is what the negotiated rate is for practices. The rate is 3% for ASIPP members and includes all the following services:

· Reporting
· Credentialing
· Charge and Payment Posting
· Credentialing
· Pre-certification/Prior Authorization
· Denials and A/R Management
· And more!

Fedora is a company known to many of our board members and others. ASIPP has reached an agreement with Fedora to provide exclusive discounts on billing or revenue cycle management that will decrease practice costs and promote growth, or at least stop deterioration. It is not just a billing company; they streamline the billing and receivable process and constantly update payor regulations keeping your practice up to on date on a daily basis.

You may view the ASIPP billing program website at the following link: https://www.asippbilling.com/

We encourage you to join the many other members who are realizing great savings through Fedora. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Laxmaiah Manchikanti, MD

Members don't see this ad.

I don't, but very interested to know as well.

Also, I'm assuming ASIPP is getting a kickback from Fedora and Henry Schein, wonder how that affects things long term.

We have been using them since around 2016. They're attentive and effective. Weekly or bi-weekly billing meetings with them are good value to shake out the problems on our end. They also send our staff alot of emails to make sure they can complete the claim. So if your staff can't keep up there will be growing pains & complaints.

Members don't see this ad :)
We have been using them since around 2016. They're attentive and effective. Weekly or bi-weekly billing meetings with them are good value to shake out the problems on our end. They also send our staff alot of emails to make sure they can complete the claim. So if your staff can't keep up there will be growing pains & complaints.
Thanks for responding, how helpful are they with prior authorizations-- this is a growing problem!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for responding, how helpful are they with prior authorizations-- this is a growing problem!
Our auth's are done in house just to fully use the staff we need for other stuff. Fedora would probably do a good job with it. They seem to catch our errors pretty fast, but I bet if they add a ton of clients fast you might get an inexperienced team.

Last edited: