Anybody received a CPJE result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaehee9999

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It has been almost two weeks since I took the exam yet I have not hear anything.
I feel wasting time just waiting the result.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe i have to wait that long.
I called the board today,they said will get a result after 30days of exam.
anyway thanks for your info.

I can't believe i have to wait that long.
I called the board today,they said will get a result after 30days of exam.
anyway thanks for your info.

Have you taken your Naplex already? If so, you should be able to check the state's board website. The website used to list health professionals of the state is hardwired into the approval / revoking system. Such that when you are approved, it instantly shows on the website. This won't show if its been declined (your app may not have been updated yet or you could have failed) but it will show if you have completed all of your requirements.

Not sure if that helps - but it's something.

Thank you for your reply but I can't understand what does that mean.
maybe you don't understand my question.

Have you taken your Naplex already? If so, you should be able to check the state's board website. The website used to list health professionals of the state is hardwired into the approval / revoking system. Such that when you are approved, it instantly shows on the website. This won't show if its been declined (your app may not have been updated yet or you could have failed) but it will show if you have completed all of your requirements.

Not sure if that helps - but it's something.

Called the board and spoke to a person. My results will be released in august, despite the automated voicemail line that indicates 30 days. Thus, i don't think the voicemail has yet been updated to reflect the quality assurance.

Thanks.

I know what they posted on web site but I think that is ridiculous. just waiting 3 montths for getting the result.
Did you speak to person physically?

Called the board and spoke to a person. My results will be released in august, despite the automated voicemail line that indicates 30 days. Thus, i don't think the voicemail has yet been updated to reflect the quality assurance.

Yes I spoke to someone over the phone. It's hard because everytime you call the board,, they transfer you to the voicemail before you ever got a chance to say much....

It has been almost two weeks since I took the exam yet I have not hear anything.
I feel wasting time just waiting the result.
Hello, Iam waiting too I took the test in April and I did not get my results yet. The Board said it is going to be in August.

Last year they said it was going to be released much later but it was released a month ahead of schedule!

ooh i am so sorry to hear that.
they should seriously do something about this.
i think cali messed my time up.
i hope waiting 3-4 months would be worth it in the end.

Hello, Iam waiting too I took the test in April and I did not get my results yet. The Board said it is going to be in August.

Last edited: