Any updates on SGU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaurieB

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew how things are at SGU? I sent an email to an SGU student yesterday and then it occured to me that they might not have email up and running yet. Does anyone know if they are getting email and if they've managed to resume classes? Is Grenada rebuilding? Has civil order been restored?

I wish the best for everyone in Grenada and for the SGU students.

Thanks in advance for any news!
Laurie

Members don't see this ad.

LaurieB said:
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew how things are at SGU? I sent an email to an SGU student yesterday and then it occured to me that they might not have email up and running yet. Does anyone know if they are getting email and if they've managed to resume classes? Is Grenada rebuilding? Has civil order been restored?

I wish the best for everyone in Grenada and for the SGU students.

Thanks in advance for any news!
Laurie

SGU email is up and running, it has been for about a week now I think. They have settled the classes issue. Basically the students depending on the term have been assigned to various universities in the States. I know some are going to Barry U in Miami, others are going to NY while the vets are at Kansas State and I think LSU. I've heard this from several different people but haven't read any official statement. As far as grenada and its rebuilding I really don't know, I would expect that things will take a long time to get back to normal.

Dukes said:
SGU email is up and running, it has been for about a week now I think. They have settled the classes issue. Basically the students depending on the term have been assigned to various universities in the States. I know some are going to Barry U in Miami, others are going to NY while the vets are at Kansas State and I think LSU. I've heard this from several different people but haven't read any official statement. As far as grenada and its rebuilding I really don't know, I would expect that things will take a long time to get back to normal.
I know someone who is going to NY today to continue his SGU studies... he is MS 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
heard about the barry univ thing. a lot of students were calling where I live right now because it does not require a lengthy commitment, corporate style housing in gutter.

some of the vet students are at purdue university. i ran into some the other day.