any GRADUATES of UCI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ooscubaoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, did anyone graduate from UCI and is currenly in pharmacy school right now?

I'm a second year student at UCI and i've decided i want to go into pharmacy. Maybe you could give me some suggestions on what i should do i.e. who i should take for my upper division courses in biochem, phsiology, etc. I'm still undecided and will change my major to bio soon.

Members don't see this ad.

LV pharm was a UCI grad...also a bunch of people in here too...:)

Hey fellow anteater, I graduated from UCI and I am now a level I pharmacy student at USC.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should our ANteater friend change to biology or take easy pharmacy pre-req classes at IVC or OCC while doing an easy major?

If you want to take the classes at UCI, think about switching to Applied Ecology because you still have to take ochem, chem, physics,math but only bio 94.96.97.98.99.100LW, 107, 108/109 and 2 bio labs. Also, you can take studio art for breath and the upper division EAD classes are easy A's.
http://www.seweb.uci.edu/students/undergrad/bs_ae.uci . Applied Ecology is in the school of Social Ecology and joint with the school of biological sciences.

I have to admit that IVC is much easier than UCI. I study so much less for the test and I still do better. The teachers there know how to teach the material and the classes are smaller.

Me too UCI alum. At UOP now. I made that webpage for Pharmacy Society and now they add all those animated gif's. So unprofessional :p