Any DO psychiatrists here who can recommend study resources for the AOBNP recertification exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12String

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been lurking on SDN a long time but this is my first post.
I am a DO and boarded by the American osteopathic board of neurology and psychiatry. My board certification expires next year and I'm trying to figure out how to study for a test I scarcely recollect.
I have no colleagues or friends that are boarded by the AOBNP. The AOBNP itself does not provide any recommendations.
Any help from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I would email this guy. NUMC had an AOA psych program for many years (also dually MD accredited).

Also, try contacting this program. It was DO only at first, then transitioned to MD with the merger. Orange Regional Medical Center

Maybe the PDs of these DO programs can help! good luck

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on SDN a long time but this is my first post.
I am a DO and boarded by the American osteopathic board of neurology and psychiatry. My board certification expires next year and I'm trying to figure out how to study for a test I scarcely recollect.
I have no colleagues or friends that are boarded by the AOBNP. The AOBNP itself does not provide any recommendations.
Any help from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.
What did you end up using?