Any Cameroonian in the house?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bess

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if there is any Cameroonian in the house.

Members don't see this ad.

bess said:
Just wanted to know if there is any Cameroonian in the house.

I am not a Cameroonian but I was there in the summer of 2000.

Amber

Really? Pleasure trip? did you enjoy it?

Members don't see this ad :)
bess said:
Really? Pleasure trip? did you enjoy it?

Yeah, I was there on a summer missions trip. I stayed in Yaounde for most of the time working with The Navigators and their ministry to the College of Yaounde students. I got to see Limbe, Mutengene (sp?), Bamenda, and Kribe.

It was definitely different from the US but I enjoyed my time there. The students their were great and I had such a great time with them, they were very friendly and hospitable! And it was beautiful!! Palm trees everywhere! People were growing mangoes, bananas, papayas and corn everywhere! Sigh! I miss the mangoes :). Oh and the black beach in Limbe was gorgeous, nothing else quite like it.

What part of Cameroon are you from?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am from Limbe and I miss it a lot. :mad:

Paysan aqui. Bess where in Limbe are you from? I was born @ the Bota hospital and grew up in Lumpson quaters.

I am actually from Tiko but went to Saker Baptist for 7yrs

bess said:
I am actually from Tiko but went to Saker Baptist for 7yrs
Hi,

Cameroonian in the house. Hope you're doing great and getting the best from this site!

Hi everybody!!! :)

I am so happy to know there are my brothers and sisters out there doing the same thing like me ( medecine ).
I know everyone is busy but we have to try staying in touch and give each other motivations and courage to succeed!!!!

Take care. :D
Gentle said:
Hi,

Cameroonian in the house. Hope you're doing great and getting the best from this site!

mrs_doc said:
Hi everybody!!! :)

I am so happy to know there are my brothers and sisters out there doing the same thing like me ( medecine ).
I know everyone is busy but we have to try staying in touch and give each other motivations and courage to succeed!!!!

Take care. :D
Hey mrs doc. What's going on? Yeah, I think the encouragement and support thing will go a long way to lift some spirits up when things are kinda down. Are you already in med school or premed. Where, if you don't mind.

The best everyone