any benefit to doing combined neuro/psych?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Analyzethis

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a couple combined neuro/psych programs-NYU and U arizona. Was just wondering if anyone knew of any advantages of doing this in a practical sense-I mean is their any utliity to doing this when it comes to practice in a way where you will be able to make more money or do something using both that either one alone would not enable you to do. I do not wnat to do it if there is nothing other than going into one or the other field and just being "realy knowledgable" in the other. Let me know thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking at a couple combined neuro/psych programs-NYU and U arizona. Was just wondering if anyone knew of any advantages of doing this in a practical sense-I mean is their any utliity to doing this when it comes to practice in a way where you will be able to make more money or do something using both that either one alone would not enable you to do. I do not wnat to do it if there is nothing other than going into one or the other field and just being "realy knowledgable" in the other. Let me know thanks

No

What if you love both and want to be able to do both as a career? lol.