Any Asian Indian Pre-Meds Out There? part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bon_vivant said:
Parts of Punjab always have been (and continue to be) part of both countries. East Punjab (now split into Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh) is in India...and West Punjab is in Pakistan.

Punjab. ab= rivers in persian(?). Indian punjab has only 2 rivers whereas paki punjab have 3. So technically neither has a punjab. India has a doab(2ab) and paki has teenab(3ab).

Members don't see this ad.

chanjurban said:
So give me an opinion folks. I'm second generation. (My parents hailed from India). I'm not ashamed of my heritage. In fact, ever since I had my son, I'm more inclined to delve into it. I did all the heritage stuff when I was younger... Hindi and Gujurati classes (I hated them at the time though), participated in cultural programs, bharat natyam, ras garba, even acted as a representative of the community during the summer when the local museum hosted a Jain art exhibit. When I got to college, I was just tired of it all. Tired of the cliques, tired of the pressure, tired of the expectations. I married a fabulous guy my sophomore year at age 18.... You can guess how well that went over... Smiles to the face, abandonment by all Indian friends for 10 years. Well, now I'm 28, about to go to med school in a town where I don't know a single Indian person (Except the owner of the local grocer). I'd like to develop some freindships with other Indians, but will it be possible? I am no longer practicing as a Jain. I don't go to temple. I don't like Hindi movies. I don't have time for the normal retinue of Indian social events. I just want to be able to get together with other people and hang out in a real fashion every once in a while. Before you guys flame me for sounding like a snob, believe me, I'm not. I'm just a bit frustrated. Is there anyone else out there like me? Thanks...
Anj

How about playing cricket :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Members don't see this ad :)
holy moly. they are kicking their @$$. i think veeru is will do a 300 again. i am watching it online. how are you guys going watching it?

goodboyof19 said:
Punjab. ab= rivers in persian(?). Indian punjab has only 2 rivers whereas paki punjab have 3. So technically neither has a punjab. India has a doab(2ab) and paki has teenab(3ab).
Actually, aab means water. And after Partition, Pakistani Punjab still technically has 5 rivers running through it...the Indus, the Jhelum, the Chinab, the Ravi and the Sutlej. Also, even if Pakistani Punjab had only three rivers running through it, its name would technically be Seyab, not Teenab, since the Persian word for three is Se, not Teen.

chanjurban said:
So give me an opinion folks. I'm second generation. (My parents hailed from India). I'm not ashamed of my heritage. In fact, ever since I had my son, I'm more inclined to delve into it. I did all the heritage stuff when I was younger... Hindi and Gujurati classes (I hated them at the time though), participated in cultural programs, bharat natyam, ras garba, even acted as a representative of the community during the summer when the local museum hosted a Jain art exhibit. When I got to college, I was just tired of it all. Tired of the cliques, tired of the pressure, tired of the expectations. I married a fabulous guy my sophomore year at age 18.... You can guess how well that went over... Smiles to the face, abandonment by all Indian friends for 10 years. Well, now I'm 28, about to go to med school in a town where I don't know a single Indian person (Except the owner of the local grocer). I'd like to develop some freindships with other Indians, but will it be possible? I am no longer practicing as a Jain. I don't go to temple. I don't like Hindi movies. I don't have time for the normal retinue of Indian social events. I just want to be able to get together with other people and hang out in a real fashion every once in a while. Before you guys flame me for sounding like a snob, believe me, I'm not. I'm just a bit frustrated. Is there anyone else out there like me? Thanks...
Anj

Don't want to get too personal but I wanna ask ya...did you try to create a big stink about getting married at such an early age? I mean at 18 yrs. of age I was a freshman in college but I was playing videogames and staying up all night with friends just shooting the **** etc. Marriage never once crossed my mind and it still doesn't (I am 21 now). I understand how it is different for Indian girls and, in fact, i even had this huge post about it earlier. Also one more quick question, why are you starting medical school this late? I am guessing it is because of your marriage, so how do you feel about that? I just sensed a tone of resentment (regret?) from your post. I realize i am getting a bit personal so please feel free to ignore my questions. I am just deathly curious to know. Btw, I am a first-generation Indian and I moved to chicago just about 7 years ago from Bombay but I have been through most of high school and all of college here so I understand the deal about clique-y Indians that was being discussed earlier.

As for your inquiry, I believe that it is definitely possible for you to make some good indian friends at this time in your life. In fact, you SHOULD try to make connections. Once you start medical school, you will be surrounded by the same group of people for the next 4 years (if you choose to be around them) so there is definitely a possibility of forming lasting friendships there. Also, given our prevalence in the medical community, I am sure you will have a fair share of indian people in your class no matter where you go. Yet, you are also married now so you will definitely have to put in more effort in order to not only form but also keep friendships.

Just remember, we are a collectivistic people (as opposed to the American individualistic attitude) so the way we behave in society is driven by this need to be around people and make connections and cliques with others of our "kind". That's just how it is. It can be both a curse and a blessing.

The choice is up to you.

Good luck with everything.

PS: i just reread my post and, man, I feel like I am doing a lot of probing there so please ignore me if you think ****'s gettin personal. I apologize. That was not my intention.

chanjurban said:
Anj

I'd use the opposite of snob to describe you.

Its_MurDAH said:
Don't want to get too personal but I wanna ask ya...did you try to create a big stink about getting married at such an early age? I mean at 18 yrs. of age I was a freshman in college but I was playing videogames and staying up all night with friends just shooting the **** etc. Marriage never once crossed my mind and it still doesn't (I am 21 now). I understand how it is different for Indian girls and, in fact, i even had this huge post about it earlier. Also one more quick question, why are you starting medical school this late? I am guessing it is because of your marriage, so how do you feel about that? I just sensed a tone of resentment (regret?) from your post. I realize i am getting a bit personal so please feel free to ignore my questions. I am just deathly curious to know. Btw, I am a first-generation Indian and I moved to chicago just about 7 years ago from Bombay but I have been through most of high school and all of college here so I understand the deal about clique-y Indians that was being discussed earlier.

As for your inquiry, I believe that it is definitely possible for you to make some good indian friends at this time in your life. In fact, you SHOULD try to make connections. Once you start medical school, you will be surrounded by the same group of people for the next 4 years (if you choose to be around them) so there is definitely a possibility of forming lasting friendships there. Also, given our prevalence in the medical community, I am sure you will have a fair share of indian people in your class no matter where you go. Yet, you are also married now so you will definitely have to put in more effort in order to not only form but also keep friendships.

Just remember, we are a collectivistic people (as opposed to the American individualistic attitude) so the way we behave in society is driven by this need to be around people and make connections and cliques with others of our "kind". That's just how it is. It can be both a curse and a blessing.

The choice is up to you.

Good luck with everything.

PS: i just reread my post and, man, I feel like I am doing a lot of probing there so please ignore me if you think ****'s gettin personal. I apologize. That was not my intention.

Hey. Yeah, some questions were a bit personal, but I can answer them without getting into major specifics... No I did not make a big deal about the wedding. It just happened. In fact, only a few people from my university (no Indians) even knew about it when it happened. We got married right at the beginning of winter break. When I came back from winter break and saw one of my college Indian friends, she apparently had heard about it through her roommate (who I didn't even know) who heard about it from someone in another state... :confused: Let's just say word got around the country... :eek: I'm not exaggerating here. Really... :scared:

So I had a lot of doubts about medicine at the time. I figured if I was that unsure about it, I shouldn't waste another 7 years just to figure out whether or not I would like it. I did NOT want to go into medicine just because it was expected of me. I decided to go into the only other profession I had really cared about - education. I've been teaching high school for 5 years now and have loved it, but I've gone about as far as I'm going to go with it. i've had time to reconsider my previous doubts about medicine and after much thought am now ready to commit myself wholeheartedly.

You make an interesting point about American individualism vs. Indian collectivism. maybe this is why I've always felt like a bit of an outsider. I'm indivualistic at heart, (can you tell...) but do have a need for society and cultural heritage. I can't outright reject where I've come from. I've always found being a 2nd generation kid tough.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

And you too gujudoc. (I hope the opposite of snob is a good thing.). :)

Anj

chanjurban said:
Hey. Yeah, some questions were a bit personal, but I can answer them without getting into major specifics... No I did not make a big deal about the wedding. It just happened. In fact, only a few people from my university (no Indians) even knew about it when it happened. We got married right at the beginning of winter break. When I came back from winter break and saw one of my college Indian friends, she apparently had heard about it through her roommate (who I didn't even know) who heard about it from someone in another state... :confused: Let's just say word got around the country... :eek: I'm not exaggerating here. Really... :scared:

So I had a lot of doubts about medicine at the time. I figured if I was that unsure about it, I shouldn't waste another 7 years just to figure out whether or not I would like it. I did NOT want to go into medicine just because it was expected of me. I decided to go into the only other profession I had really cared about - education. I've been teaching high school for 5 years now and have loved it, but I've gone about as far as I'm going to go with it. i've had time to reconsider my previous doubts about medicine and after much thought am now ready to commit myself wholeheartedly.

You make an interesting point about American individualism vs. Indian collectivism. maybe this is why I've always felt like a bit of an outsider. I'm indivualistic at heart, (can you tell...) but do have a need for society and cultural heritage. I can't outright reject where I've come from. I've always found being a 2nd generation kid tough.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

And you too gujudoc. (I hope the opposite of snob is a good thing.). :)

Anj

YES OPPOSITE OF SNOB = GOOD. Actually, your beliefs mirror many of my OWN BELIEFS!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I've always found a lot of the Indos where I grew up kinda snobby and cliquey and didn't like it so I stay away from many of them and find it weird when I do see them, cuz I don't feel like I belong.

gujuDoc said:
YES OPPOSITE OF SNOB = GOOD. Actually, your beliefs mirror many of my OWN BELIEFS!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I've always found a lot of the Indos where I grew up kinda snobby and cliquey and didn't like it so I stay away from many of them and find it weird when I do see them, cuz I don't feel like I belong.

I am in the same exact situation. I am currently a sophomore majoring in biology and most of my other friends are engineering majors, so I rarely see them in any of my classes. I have very few close Indian friends, but I have a lot of Asian oriental friends. Every I walk around on campus I see these cliques of Indian groups within their own social world, and when I walk by I get so paranoid, sometimes enough to punch the lights out of some of them (most of the guys I have noticed are skinny). Never do they come out of their conversation to greet you or say wats up. You see them just looking down on you for not being a certain clique. And then other times you wonder when you see a pretty Indian girl and go to ask her out, the next thing that you know you see them going out with some of the most unattractive guys. I don't judge in that manner, but most of these guys just turn out to be posers. Every time I have gone to ask an Indian girl that I have liked out, it turns out she has been taken by a guy who prefectly fits this profile. Hey maybe they are just into posers. It's just sad how many posers there are in these so-called snobby cliques you talk about. I have gone out with like two indian girls my whole life, and both of them turn out to be the biggest drama mamas you could believe to be. TRUST ME! It is rare to meet an Indian girl who does is smart, sophisticated, intelligent, and good looking enough to have enough self-esteem to not care what others have to think about her or what she does or even who she goes out with. I have met one, but again she wastaken, but by a decent guy which I knew They need to know that those guys who don't hang in their so-called cliques are just as good, or maybe even better than those who do hang in their cliques. I guess it's just NASEEB!

DRAMA MAMAS+POSERS+SNOBS= COLLEGE INDIAN CLIQUE

okay so when i got to india i want to buy tons of CD's cause they are cheaper then here but,

I know u can't use them hear unless u buy a special type of CDs from india and play it on a different player. I don't know anything about thsi and i i wanted to know aobut that. does anyone know.

thnx

Members don't see this ad :)
they're mp3 cds probably. mp3 cds are very common in india but no one really uses them here.

Jaykms said:
they're mp3 cds probably. mp3 cds are very common in india but no one really uses them here.

so can i play them in car, or regular cd player here.

thanks for help

p.s. WHat about DVDs. I wanna get the set for RAMAYANA and MAHABHARAT.

newdude said:

thanks for help

ROFL

haha sorry mate, i dunno why i found that so funny.

As to the previous poster about the indian cliques...yea i know what u mean about good lookin indian girls goin out with the biggest losers/posers/druggies/basic bottom rung low-class citizen (wtf?) what have you...oh well.

Just keep your nose to the grindstone and study hard. Ours is a path that requires us to be celibate...much like the monks and priests etc...atleast thats what i tell myself sometimes. and then other times, i cry
i cry a lot and then my pillow covers start smelling salty. My moms always asking me why i do a lot of laundry...i bet she thinks i masturbate a lot...wellll i guess i do that also....sigh

jk guys...india zindabad!!

yeahh i'm indian too..all the way from Malaysia...yeah even in this part of the world, indians really like to get into medicine and other 'professional' careers i.e engineering, accounting, etc etc.
But I do think we make damn good doctors though ;)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NatyaLaya said:
it's kalyani, not mohanam. where'd you learn music? mexico?? :)
you were probably confused with the common pentatonic bedam of mohanam, sudda saveri, madyamavati, sudda dhanyasi, hindolam. thodi is a sampurna raga and mohanam is an audava raga.

i know exactly which violinist you're talking about and my experience has been different. he was finding it really difficult to accompany me for just a ghana raga, it was kind of embarrassing for both of us. maybe he is a better soloist. i've been to that RPI site, i think his page on manodharma recordings is the most useful aspect. there are a lot of errors in some lyrics and even classes, though i can't complain since he's just volunteering and probably has no one to edit for him :( if we encounter each other in our careers, we should definitely jam! i love percussion people.

Krishnan mama and Vijaya mami are really nice people and taught me a few songs when Sir was busy. and it is really sad that one of the hyderabad brothers always silences the other one. i saw it on stage and it made me upset. scared to the point where all he does is sarva laghu swaras.

I just recently recorded the thiruppavai, you should be able to buy my cd at your local temple in time for next year! (or at least at the temple in Malibu)

+ i am definitely going to europe and india before med starts! does anyone have any suggestions on good sites in europe? england, france, germany, italy probably? and I need to restock my wardrobe of indian clothes, i feel like such an airhead. :oops:

Actually no, sruthi bedham for Thodi (RNDMGR) is Mohanam (SDPGRS). You can get Kalyani through Sankarabharanam. And I didn't learn music in Mexico. Oh no I wasn't mistaken, I know Mohanam is audava and hanumath thodi is a melakarta. From your posts so far, you're an arrogant prick who finds every opportunity on this board to show off something. I can see you as one of those people who think they are perfect culturally (music), religiously (andal's thiruppavai) and academically (med. school). Lower your chin just a little and stop trying so hard to impress others *******. For moksham, you have to eliminate the Self and attribute all of your successes and failures to the paramatma. All I know is that I can guarantee if this is how you are in person, alot of people are talking behind your back about how ****ty your personality is haha. Sweet. See ya bitch.

Take it easy, folks - no need for name calling here!

drdoctor said:
Actually no, sruthi bedham for Thodi (RNDMGR) is Mohanam (SDPGRS). You can get Kalyani through Sankarabharanam. And I didn't learn music in Mexico. Oh no I wasn't mistaken, I know Mohanam is audava and hanumath thodi is a melakarta. From your posts so far, you're an arrogant prick who finds every opportunity on this board to show off something. I can see you as one of those people who think they are perfect culturally (music), religiously (andal's thiruppavai) and academically (med. school). Lower your chin just a little and stop trying so hard to impress others *******. For moksham, you have to eliminate the Self and attribute all of your successes and failures to the paramatma. All I know is that I can guarantee if this is how you are in person, alot of people are talking behind your back about how ****ty your personality is haha. Sweet. See ya bitch.

dayummmmmmmmmmm he dun told you!

with a name like dr. doctor you KNEW he was gonna unleash that dragon sometime...

Haha MurDah. I'm sorry to the other members of the forum for that post, but Natyalaya was asking for a verbal thrashing.

a thrashing? that's the most disrespectful post I've seen on this site. now I know why I hardly post. Really, how unbecoming (and how un-hindu) of you to call me a bitch and make wild assumptions when you've never met me. How morally self-righteous and duplicitous of you to mix hateful vitriol with religious dogma. How insulting that you belittle my hard work and assume I'm ungrateful? I've been surviving on 5 hours a night for the past few years, working nonstop to achieve my goals. Does this somehow make me bereft of personality? How about the fact that I devoted hours of my time to every one of my residents as a prefect, counseling them, helping them adjust socially, and sorting out drama galore? I can go on. You're right, you wouldn't have known any of this. you can do better than ad hominem. show some class, buddy. have a great day.

Dude both of you need to quit with the arguing. Let's try to be civil cuz I liked it when it was civil and thought it was more fun. Why is every thread on SDN preallo turning into a pissing contest these days??? It makes me want to ignore the preallo boards altogether.

gujuDoc said:
Dude both of you need to quit with the arguing. Let's try to be civil cuz I liked it when it was civil and thought it was more fun. Why is every thread on SDN preallo turning into a pissing contest these days??? It makes me want to ignore the preallo boards altogether.

What do you expect...its an Indian thread.....theres gonna be atleast 3 more arguments by this time next week.

NRAI2001 said:
What do you expect...its an Indian thread.....theres gonna be at least 3 more arguments by this time next week.
How dare you! I hate you so much, and you smell bad! (that's 1)

NatyaLaya said:
a thrashing? that's the most disrespectful post I've seen on this site. now I know why I hardly post. Really, how unbecoming (and how un-hindu) of you to call me a bitch and make wild assumptions when you've never met me. How morally self-righteous and duplicitous of you to mix hateful vitriol with religious dogma. How insulting that you belittle my hard work and assume I'm ungrateful? I've been surviving on 5 hours a night for the past few years, working nonstop to achieve my goals. Does this somehow make me bereft of personality? How about the fact that I devoted hours of my time to every one of my residents as a prefect, counseling them, helping them adjust socially, and sorting out drama galore? I can go on. You're right, you wouldn't have known any of this. you can do better than ad hominem. show some class, buddy. have a great day.

wtf is vitriol...and wtf is ad homo-nem?

and WTF is galore for that matter?? and what does thrashing mean? and why am i so high?

desiredusername said:
How dare you! I hate you so much, and you smell bad! (that's 1)

I m keeping a tally from now on. :laugh: :laugh:

If it is only about music, can we just accept the Duke Ellington philosophy - if it sounds good, it is good! - and not argue about the technical aspects of it and who knows more?

Its_MurDAH said:
wtf is vitriol...and wtf is ad homo-nem?

and WTF is galore for that matter?? and what does thrashing mean? and why am i so high?

Dude...I was thinking the same. (to be honest.....i had seen this coming since i read her first post).

She is an over-achiever (in a positive way) and we are (at least I am) not.

damn 50 pages! I am just post whoring... continue :p :D

just wondering.....do you guys have cousins, uncles, aunts who are just absolutely jealous with your acceptance?

I have seen that my cousin (who was born here and going to DO) and his parents can't even talk to us now that i have been accepted. Their jealousy could not be any more obvious. Has anyone else felt the same?

UICpremed said:
damn 50 pages! I am just post whoring... continue :p :D

That ain't nothing. You must not have seen the Indian Women thread in the Lounge. That thing was at least over 250 pages long. You'd be there a whole day if you were trying to read it all.

GujjuNo1 said:
just wondering.....do you guys have cousins, uncles, aunts who are just absolutely jealous with your acceptance?

I have seen that my cousin (who was born here and going to DO) and his parents can't even talk to us now that i have been accepted. Their jealousy could not be any more obvious. Has anyone else felt the same?
Forget acceptance, just the fact that I am going to apply this year has caused many of my parents' friends to act different! Relatives are okay, at least so far, but lots of probing questions.

GujjuNo1 said:

That's almost as pathetic as the guju girl who's parents said they don't affiliate with their other siblings because they are married to americans and not doctors but hotel owners, which means that they are traitors. I think that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. This particular girl didn't even have any non indian friends until she came to USF post undergrad out of state. These parents need to stop acting sooooooooo insecure and need to be more open minded, because sometimes the things they do are sooooooooooo childish.

hi

i'm indian in case anyone didn't know, but anyway, i was at creighton for an interview just this past friday and found out something interesting. they have a summer pre-matriculation program for URMs and they in a broshure for the prog. they go on to specify who would be considered under-represented...

to my surprise, i guess i just didn't know, asian-indians are considered URM...at least for them...

newdude said:

thanks for help

No one answered the DVD question.

newdude said:

thanks for help

If you are referring to MP3's, you'll need to get a portable MP3 player, which is sorta like a portable cd player. Then you'll need to attach it in the car via the little area where you attach phone chargers. A DVD will not work in a car. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NRAI2001 said:
What do you expect...its an Indian thread.....theres gonna be atleast 3 more arguments by this time next week.

hahahaha........but in all seriousness, there's never been any arguments in this thread before. most of the convo has been civil and fun.

gujudoc - plenty of vehicles come with DVD entertainment systems now. More popular in minivans to keep the kids occupied, but I believe that you can have it in cars also in the back of the head rests for the rear seat passengers and in the glove compartment area for the front seat passenger.

gujuDoc said:
If you are referring to MP3's, you'll need to get a portable MP3 player, which is sorta like a portable cd player. Then you'll need to attach it in the car via the little area where you attach phone chargers. A DVD will not work in a car. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no i meant regular DVD to play on Regular player for home. do indian DVDs work here, i thought they didn't.

newdude said:
no i meant regular DVD to play on Regular player for home. do indian DVDs work here, i thought they didn't.

I would imagine so. Everytime my parents have brought DVD's from India, they worked perfectly fine. But you won't know unless you test it out.

newdude said:
There is some difference between US DVD's and Indian DVD's - something about zones and region codes - http://www.ilovedvd.co.nz/regioncodes.asp. If you have a sophisticated DVD player which can recognize the difference and adjust accordingly, it should work.

uvce said:
There is some difference between US DVD's and Indian DVD's - something about zones and region codes - http://www.ilovedvd.co.nz/regioncodes.asp. If you have a sophisticated DVD player which can recognize the difference and adjust accordingly, it should work.

It depends. My dad has usually been able to get the DVD's from India that are compatible with American DVD players. It just depends on which one's you get. you could get good quality american compatible DVD's of Indian movies or one's that are not compatible for American systems. But I don't know which kind you have, so you might want to test it out on the dvd player and see if it works.

gujuDoc said:
That's almost as pathetic as the guju girl who's parents said they don't affiliate with their other siblings because they are married to americans and not doctors but hotel owners, which means that they are traitors. I think that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. This particular girl didn't even have any non indian friends until she came to USF post undergrad out of state. These parents need to stop acting sooooooooo insecure and need to be more open minded, because sometimes the things they do are sooooooooooo childish.

:thumbup: If I was Christian I would say AMEN to that... but since I'm Hindu, I guess I should say something like "Hare Krishna!"` :laugh:

Hey all! I'm Caucasian but I am enjoying this thread. I want to say honestly that the soundtrack to Bend It Like Beckham was the first time I ever heard Indian music...but you'll have to give me a bit of break since I grew up in Iowa and there are probably 3 or 4 persons of Indian heritage in the entire state...so anyone want to recommend some sweet modern stuff that's popular right now with folks in the know? I generally love independent music of all sorts, so give me your recs!
-OrganLibrarian

OrganLibrarian said:
Hey all! I'm Caucasian but I am enjoying this thread. I want to say honestly that the soundtrack to Bend It Like Beckham was the first time I ever heard Indian music...but you'll have to give me a bit of break since I grew up in Iowa and there are probably 3 or 4 persons of Indian heritage in the entire state...so anyone want to recommend some sweet modern stuff that's popular right now with folks in the know? I generally love independent music of all sorts, so give me your recs!
-OrganLibrarian
Daler Mendhi. Oh, yeah, try to pronounce it now. No, I'm not serious, his music makes my brain hurt but his videos always had this bizarre juxtaposition of him and these women who were way too attractive to be with him. But he is/was a star in the seedy world of bhangra music.....

desiredusername said:
Daler Mendhi. Oh, yeah, try to pronounce it now. No, I'm not serious, his music makes my brain hurt but his videos always had this bizarre juxtaposition of him and these women who were way too attractive to be with him. But he is/was a star in the seedy world of bhangra music.....

gotta love the hot women all over stars like fat joe who, if you passed him on the street, would quite possibly make you throw up in your mouth just a little bit...nice to know that bhangra stars similarly build up their egos with hired hot chicks. :D

OrganLibrarian said:
gotta love the hot women all over stars like fat joe who, if you passed him on the street, would quite possibly make you throw up in your mouth just a little bit...nice to know that bhangra stars similarly build up their egos with hired hot chicks. :D
http://www.dalermehndi.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.