Any 6 Year Applicants who Applied to UCD (Via ABP)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

v-man

^_^
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone in my position has heard anything Yet from UCD.. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I called AB and they said UCD already made their first round applicant decisions already, so most likely if you didn't hear from them you weren't selected. AB also said they have a waitlist but it's very rare that students are bumped up.

Sorry =(

I haven't heard from them either bro

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm, Am i granted waitless status or am I just assuming that I'm waitlisted? or declined..

Also, artic monkey...did u apply for the 6 year program?..did u hear back from Anyone?

V-man, I received an acceptance from UCD at the beginning of March and a rejection letter from Trinity on Friday (7th). I'd assume if you haven't been rejected from UCD yet then u are most likely wait-listed. If you don't receive a letter from Trinity in the next couple of days i'd assume wait-listed as well. Can you call them?? Does anyone know which of the Irish schools, with the exception of RCSI, is the most difficult to get in to?? I've already accepted UCD and plan on going there but i wonder why i got rejected from Trinity. I though my stats where competitive (3.85, 37P).....mind you i wrote my essay without a care and it sucked...lol. It's funny how your least likely option can become your most promising very very fast. Anyway, don't give up hope!!! GOOD LUCK!

hey y'all...

yup i applied to both UCD and RCSI ...both 6 year ...

got news for an interview with RCSI a few weeks back.. and when i called AB to schedule one, i asked about my app to UCD and AB said i was waitlisted ... but it's unlikely to get bumped up...

sooo yup that's my story.

hopefully everything will work out in the end!

Hey arctic i got an interview coming up for RCSI what date is yours and are you 5 or 6 year?

hey lilhit, yup i have mine on the 22nd - and applying for 6 yr

wow nice, im on the 21st. Hey i got a question at this point are they past our marks and looking to see what type of people we are to admit us? Or are our marks still being considered? If you get waitlisted what are your chances of admittance?