American University of Beirut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

junos187

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I might do a DO or a foreign med school but I'd rather go to the AUB than carribean medschools. However, I tried to get hold of the medical school to check out their residency lists and they told me everything is on the website. I couldn't find the list. Does anyone have an idea where can I find the information? The people in New York are not medical school advisors so they knew nothing!
Also, who knows the average GPA/MCAT scores accepted? The catalogue states that most students who get into the medschool finish their premed at AUB.

Thanks for your time

Members don't see this ad.

junos187 said:
Hi all,
I might do a DO or a foreign med school but I'd rather go to the AUB than carribean medschools. However, I tried to get hold of the medical school to check out their residency lists and they told me everything is on the website. I couldn't find the list. Does anyone have an idea where can I find the information? The people in New York are not medical school advisors so they knew nothing!
Also, who knows the average GPA/MCAT scores accepted? The catalogue states that most students who get into the medschool finish their premed at AUB.

Thanks for your time

Bump