am I go for tamu pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lolo2024

Reaction score
I have cum 3.15 and pre- req 3.26 , my pcat is 53 and i have almost 3 years of pharmacy experience ( pharm tech ) , good rec letters and volunteered . will I be a good candidate ?

Members don't see this ad.

For a more sensible answer, apply and see. If you are an instate and you more than the minimum scores and GPA you stand a good chance for an interview and then acceptance. Texas schools tend to be cheaper than most nationally. Just make sure you know what you are getting into.

Members don't see this ad :)
All of that doesn't matter. If you got the money, they'll take you in with open arms

You are a go if you have tree fiddy kay loans

I retook the pcat and raised the composite to 62 and chemistry to 97 percentile . Is that good?

some schools don't even require a pcat score. just apply and have your money ready so they can take it and convince you that pharmacy is still growing field. Keep in mind that this is all non-refundable when you're desperately looking for a job after you graduate.

some schools don't even require a pcat score. just apply and have your money ready so they can take it and convince you that pharmacy is still growing field. Keep in mind that this is all non-refundable when you're desperately looking for a job after you graduate.
I heard that retail is saturated , what about the clinical position

I heard that retail is saturated , what about the clinical position

They are ALL saturated. I have experience in both. Clinical is much harder to get into now whenever a position does open up, residency and credentials are not enough alone anymore because those with connections jump the queue of applicants.

These days whenever a per diem clinical position opens up, there will be hundreds and hundreds of applicants.

Reactions: 1 user