All anonymous accounts have been banned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gfunk6

And to think . . . I hesitated
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Sorry I had to do this but this is the third occasion that an anonymous account has been set up and it has been thoroughly abused each time. I sincerely apologize to those who are affected by this who did not misuse the account.

If you wish to anonymously contribute you still have several options:

1. Create your own user account (seriously, it is totally anonymous and SDN will NEVER, EVER share your account information with anyone)

2. Send me a PM

3. Send me an email at gfunk6266(at)yahoo(dot)com

I really encourage you all to create an account and register.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Gfunk6,

Per option 3, what shall we do when you retire from residency lol?

Folks,

1. Create your own user account (seriously, it is totally anonymous and SDN will NEVER, EVER share your account information with anyone)

2. Send me a PM

3. Send me an email at gfunk6266(at)yahoo(dot)com

I really encourage you all to create an account and register.

I understand the desire for anonymity, and Gfunk6's advice makes sense. I would also recommend option 1. Having your own account here is a safe way to start. On SDN, you can both maintain your anonymity and have a chance to develop your 'voice' and discuss important issues in medicine.

But be prepared for some anonymity to disappear once you complete residency, regardless of the area of medicine. In my opinion, starting out here is a way to get comfortable with saying what you mean in the way that you want. And particularly in a small field like radiation oncology, transparency should be expected.

Matt