Alex Jones is an Idiot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor712

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What? You thought I had something else to say?

D712

Members don't see this ad.

He is in the entertainment industry. He is paid to be loud. People are actually advertising for him when they mention his name.

Entertainment? hardly.

Nevertheless.

D712

Members don't see this ad :)
The guy is just trying to stay relevant.
He wants to be like rush limbaugh (who also serves as entertainment for the conservative crowd). The 2nd amendment aside, if someone is in front of a live camera/microphone long enough, they'll eventually say something completely stupid and/or come across as a nut job. I mean, look at most of our politicians..........except Ron Paul; he didn't seem like the others.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry DP356, I disagree. Dan Rather/Tom Brokaw/name 100 news reporters spent DEACADES on camera and never came across as the imbecile that Alex Jones is.

Stop defending or excusing him. (at this point I'm not sure which it is, but you've done it twice). He is a special breed, like Limbaugh (remember the Michael J Fox brew-haha). They are not entertainers by the way. They are hack pseudo journalists radio idiots.

Alex Jones is not a politician either. He finds SSRIs to be "mass murder pills" and is just as deluded regarding the state of the nation and world. He "wants" Piers Morgan deported for being a RED COAT?
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! He stands on a 2nd amendment soapbox, and wants someone deported for exercising the 1st amendment?

INCREDULOUS.

Dare I think PGG would even think this dude is off the ****ing deep end!!!

IDIOT.

D712

Who's Alex Jones BTW?

Obviously I'm not paying enough attention to bull**** media these days.

exacty my question. guess it has something to do with that lying british clown who was kicked out of his own for fabricating the story and now is a big loud mouth on CNN.

i don't know if he or cnn are bigger idiots

exacty my question. guess it has something to do with that lying british clown who was kicked out of his own for fabricating the story and now is a big loud mouth on CNN.

i don't know if he or cnn are bigger idiots

The bigger idiot here, by a mile, is Alex Jones.

D712

Yeah, sorry DP356, I disagree. Dan Rather/Tom Brokaw/name 100 news reporters spent DEACADES on camera and never came across as the imbecile that Alex Jones is.

Stop defending or excusing him. (at this point I'm not sure which it is, but you've done it twice). He is a special breed, like Limbaugh (remember the Michael J Fox brew-haha). They are not entertainers by the way. They are hack pseudo journalists radio idiots.

Alex Jones is not a politician either. He finds SSRIs to be "mass murder pills" and is just as deluded regarding the state of the nation and world. He "wants" Piers Morgan deported for being a RED COAT?
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! He stands on a 2nd amendment soapbox, and wants someone deported for exercising the 1st amendment?

INCREDULOUS.

Dare I think PGG would even think this dude is off the ****ing deep end!!!

IDIOT.

D712

Well,
To be honest I wasn't excusing or defending him; I don't watch or listen to his program so
I'm not really concerned and know him as nothing other than a loud conservative journalist. [you may want to read that sentence again]. Fact: He has a brand to maintain, and that is what he was doing. I even had to google him to find out who you were talking about. Again, you're advertising for the guy.

Alex Jones! LOL!

D712, I didn't know who this guy was until you kindly posted those videos!

Funniest stuff I've seen all year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hoyden,

Why do u always misinterpret what I say when it comes to guns?
Come on. I never JUSTIFIED piers Morgan in Any way. I compared their foibles and found joneses to be much more significant. No justifying ever done.
D712

Hoyden,

Why do u always misinterpret what I say when it comes to guns?
Come on. I never JUSTIFIED piers Morgan in Any way. I compared their foibles and found joneses to be much more significant. No justifying ever done.
D712

You are wrong - I do not. I honestly have had no idea who that Jones was but I do have an idea about your personal anti gun bias ( I've read this forum).

A person who have lied and fabricated his "evidence" is much more evil and dangerous than a person who is just somewhat obsessed. Yet he does not cause your condemnation :D

If I understand correctly, when your account is "On hold" it is a couple of weeks vacation. I have not seen anyone come back from being banned. I guess it is possible to set up another account, but I think banned is permanent. Is that correct?

If I understand correctly, when your account is "On hold" it is a couple of weeks vacation. I have not seen anyone come back from being banned. I guess it is possible to set up another account, but I think banned is permanent. Is that correct?

Banned is banned. New accounts are automatically closed. Post-holds, infractions, and warnings are, well, warnings. Except for automatic insta-bans reserved for new account trolls and spammers, nobody gets a ban without multiple warnings, usually over an extended period of time. So an actual ban is a ban, not a super-duper double-secret second-tier warning.

Sometimes it takes the mod staff some time to notice or be sure a new account is a person who was previously banned. Sometimes those new accounts are even behaving themselves, and sometimes when these new accounts get banned, there doesn't appear to be any reason to the casual observer. Occasionally people will post in those threads wondering why someone got banned, and of course because of the privacy policy we don't comment. It's usually a safe bet that if someone gets banned for no apparent reason, it's because they were reincarnates of a previously banned user, and it just took us a while to figure it out.

So banned is banned. Except. Rarely, after a period of time, some previously banned people come back with new accounts and don't repeat the ban-worthy behavior. If they slide under the radar and we don't notice right away, and they string together a few months of born-again good citizenship before we do notice ... sometimes we let it go. While there's no telling how many people actually return with a totally different persona and never trip any flags, I suspect it's rare because generally people are what they are, and if they made it to the ban point in the first place, it's because they're pretty resilient TOS-ignorers.

Short version: bans don't get reversed, unless the ban itself was an April Fools joke.

Banned is banned. New accounts are automatically closed. Post-holds, infractions, and warnings are, well, warnings. Except for automatic insta-bans reserved for new account trolls and spammers, nobody gets a ban without multiple warnings, usually over an extended period of time. So an actual ban is a ban, not a super-duper double-secret second-tier warning.

Sometimes it takes the mod staff some time to notice or be sure a new account is a person who was previously banned. Sometimes those new accounts are even behaving themselves, and sometimes when these new accounts get banned, there doesn't appear to be any reason to the casual observer. Occasionally people will post in those threads wondering why someone got banned, and of course because of the privacy policy we don't comment. It's usually a safe bet that if someone gets banned for no apparent reason, it's because they were reincarnates of a previously banned user, and it just took us a while to figure it out.

So banned is banned. Except. Rarely, after a period of time, some previously banned people come back with new accounts and don't repeat the ban-worthy behavior. If they slide under the radar and we don't notice right away, and they string together a few months of born-again good citizenship before we do notice ... sometimes we let it go. While there's no telling how many people actually return with a totally different persona and never trip any flags, I suspect it's rare because generally people are what they are, and if they made it to the ban point in the first place, it's because they're pretty resilient TOS-ignorers.

Short version: bans don't get reversed, unless the ban itself was an April Fools joke.

Hi PGG!!!!

That's all well and good, but not a single ****er on this site has any IDEA why I was banned this week. So, let me give the options:

1) I don't like Alex Jones, and you are a gun loving ****, so you decided to use this chance to ban me. Despite the outspoken docs on the SDN Anesthesia forum, you feel you are special and can do this sort of thing. Anesthesia Rockstars: BEWARE. BE VERY AWARE. OUR SDN "GOVERNMENT" is starting to take our weapons (words) away from us. Saddle up, buy lots of gold and form that militia.

2) I thought attending medical school in Cuba (FOR FREE) is an OK option for your premeds wanting to go into primary care. You hated that idea. Because you are a small-minded ****. Again, Mr. Moderator, a banable offense? No.

3) I shared some ideas on my new TV show pilot. Talking about a hypothetical case scenario. Again, not even close to a banable offense.

4) I posted a joke to Jet about Fellowship of the Rings. Did that offend you sugar plum?

So all your out-of-your-ass stuff above about a ban-is-a-ban, and most people are banned after warnings, and no apparent reason...you, and ARCH, and other ANESTHESIA MODS have LOST TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF CREDIBILITY HERE AND PUBLIC TRUST because not a single member is CRYSTAL CLEAR ON WHY YOU BANNED ME. I haven't been warned for ANY behavior problems here in months, maybe 1/2 a year or MORE. And then, based on the above (WTF?) you ban me. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ERGO

YOU ****ED UP.

FROM HOLLYWOOD, literally, (will check back from time to time, but for now, ta ta)...

D712

SDN: PUBLIC STATEMENT: for a record of fact, we don't remove what is posted on the WEBSITE... EVER.

Jesus, go away girlfriend. What a douche....

Consig,

Did I ever rip you one in the SDN forum? You're an angry little writer wannabe aren't you.

I agree with JET, D712 should be allowed back on SDN!!!!!

WE STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT ACT I TOOK TO GET BANNED IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS!!!! PGG claims no vote in the case :)rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:) but that seems HIGHLY DUBIOUS.

Here you go: MODS, you have 100% permission, privacy wise, to: EXPLAIN WHY I WAS BANNED. THERE. NO OUTING ME, just explain: WHAT ACT DID I TAKE???? YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION, EXPLAIN EXPLAIN EXPLAIN...

TIC TOC

I'm pretty sure this was just an act of vengeance, with NO BAN-WORTHY OFFENSE. YET A BAN!!!!

THE FORUM IS STILL CONFUSED ARCH & PGG.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INQUIRING MINDS.

LATER, TATERS...

And yes, internet Psychiatrist Moriarity, I'm well adjusted in real life. ;) Haven't you read the posts re: my PMs when I'm not all "Hollywood" and "on"?

D712

No one is confused. We just want you to go away. Give it a break already Cpt. Douchebag.

I just ordered six of Ben Shapiro's book on Barnes and Noble.

The publishing of the names of legal gun owners in a NY paper convinced me, as Shapiro argues, that (primarily) the left is only interested in demonizing anyone whose opinions run counter to theirs, that they would desecrate the sacredness of the lives that were lost at Sandy Hook by manipulating the argument to promulgate their own hatred for guns and for legal, responsible gun owners.

The fact that they published private citizens' information so close to the SH tragedy clearly demonstrates they were aiming at assigning guilt by proximity (to timing of the event) to ALL gun owners and beshmirching their reputations. Somehow owning a gun suddenly makes you complicit in the crimes of a depraved lunatic with an undiscerning parent.

The left's approach has been distracting, shameful and self-serving. It does nothing to ensure the protection of any child. It does nothing to promote meaningful discourse...

and I'm glad to see Shapiro standing up to the likes of charlatan and self-centered, self-promoting, unruly and unhinged Piers Morgan, whose only interest is his ratings.

Nicely done, I just wish that Ben Shapiro had continued to push PM on the question of why he doesn't care about the individuals being killed in Chicago. The blatant racism displayed by the left on this issue has been almost as astounding to me as the fact that no one has called them on it. If it isn't white folk being killed in theater's or schools, it doesn't seem to matter much.

I also wish Shapiro had called PM on his BS stats that the last four mass shootings were carried out with assault weapons. I can think of at least three mass shootings that occurred in the Aurora to Sandy Hook time frame that were carried out with handguns. Radcliffe Franklin Haughton 40 cal handgun (Azana Salon & Spa in Brookfield, WI), Andrew Engeldinger, Glock 9mm (Accent Signage Systems in Minneapolis, MN), and astonishingly ignorant of PM to exclude Wade Michael Page (Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, WI).

- pod