Albany Medical College c/o 2013!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"David Nalin, discoverer of oral hydration therapy, which is accredited with saving an estimated 50 million lives from diarrhea across the world. Both The Lancet and UNICEF cited ORT as one of the most important medical advances in the 20th century."

only 50 million? Psh.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about t-mobile but my verizon service was on point everytime I've been there. I mean it is a major NY city so I would expect all of the companies to have pretty good coverage, of course I could be wrong.

One other thing to think about though. I am pretty sure we are required to have pda's later on so it might be worth it it get an iphone because has an app for epocrates and everything else you need. As much as I hate to jump on the band wagon that's what I'm doing when I get up there for good. I know a lot of schools have special deals with certain companies so that's worth checking into. Like right now I have a 20% discount on my verizon bill because of my job at UNC School of Medicine. I'm hoping AMC has something similar.

I haven't heard of any discounts for phone companies. If you don't want to get the i-phone and the hefty contract price that comes with it, you can get all the same aps on an i-touch and since there's wireless throughout the hospital you can still get online with the i-touch if you so desire. The i-phones do seem pretty sweet though, but I feel too poor to buy/pay for one.

I haven't heard of any discounts for phone companies. If you don't want to get the i-phone and the hefty contract price that comes with it, you can get all the same aps on an i-touch and since there's wireless throughout the hospital you can still get online with the i-touch if you so desire. The i-phones do seem pretty sweet though, but I feel too poor to buy/pay for one.

I just got the itouch.... its freakin awesome. i absolutely recommend it. Looked up medical applications for it, it has a bunch, bones, muscles, medications,so on and so on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only question about ITouch is whether it works well in the hospital, eg, can it easily get onto the wifi network, and is the signal strong? Otherwise, i see no point in paying an extra several hundred dollars in IPhone data fees.

Only question about ITouch is whether it works well in the hospital, eg, can it easily get onto the wifi network, and is the signal strong? Otherwise, i see no point in paying an extra several hundred dollars in IPhone data fees.

I haven't actually used it w/in the hospital (a few more weeks yet), just the medical school part. It's fine w/in the school, the only annoying part is having to go through the wireless terms of use if you are off the internet for more than 15 minutes or so, something I assume you'd avoid with the I-phone as long as you get signal. I've heard a few 3rd years with I-touches say they loved them. If you really need the internet for something, there are lots of computers on the floors.

For those of you who are familiar with the Albany Med area, how is Morris st. for housing? It seems like they have really nice places there, but on the google maps street view, it doesnt look like the nicest area.

For those of you who are familiar with the Albany Med area, how is Morris st. for housing? It seems like they have really nice places there, but on the google maps street view, it doesnt look like the nicest area.

Morris isn't as good as some other streets in the area. A buddy of mine lives there now, and while it's ok overall, he's 99% sure there's a drug house across the street, loud music on all night frequently, and he had two locked bikes stolen off his porch. It's more run down that some of the other streets close to the hospital, but the inside of his place was nice enough and really big. I don't know if it's possible for you, but I'd strongly recommend anyone moving to Albany to try and come look at their place before they decide where to rent. There are like little patches of areas that just aren't as nice as others, and it's hard to pick them all out without coming and actually seeing them.

Since the area is already pretty cheap to live in -- does it make sense to rent out of a complex / high-rise? I don't mind shelling out an extra 150 bucks for off-street parking, safe building, etc etc.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for people to live with next year; 23 male from indiana have some random furniture. i like to go out, but obviously enjoy a thick textbook too. I would like to live with a couple of other people somewhere within walking distance. I'm not looking for anything too pricey. Let me know if anyone else is interested or if anyone is currently looking for a second, third, fourth...etc. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall.

Morris isn't as good as some other streets in the area. A buddy of mine lives there now, and while it's ok overall, he's 99% sure there's a drug house across the street, loud music on all night frequently, and he had two locked bikes stolen off his porch. It's more run down that some of the other streets close to the hospital, but the inside of his place was nice enough and really big. I don't know if it's possible for you, but I'd strongly recommend anyone moving to Albany to try and come look at their place before they decide where to rent. There are like little patches of areas that just aren't as nice as others, and it's hard to pick them all out without coming and actually seeing them.

I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna fly out there before school starts to find a place. Craigslist/Google Street View just doesn't seem to cut it.

Has anyone received any additional info besides laptop stuff. and has anyones deposit been cashed?

Haven't received any information except for a welcome card in the mail. My check was deposited though after I called admissions to confirm they had received my check, white coat form etc. They were very helpful, once you get past the dial about ten numbers to reach an actual person :) They have said they will get us information in "a couple of weeks ago", which was a little over a week ago. Previous posts have more details

ATT offers discount to AMC employees and students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Steiner. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that soon when my contract runs out.

Thanks Steiner. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that soon when my contract runs out.

After having t-mobile for 7 years or so, I go and sign a 2 year deal with verizon just before finding this out. Damn it. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure with verizon you have 30 days from the time you sign a contract to cancel it. At least that used to be one of their promo things so if you signed up and didn't like it you could take it back.

Ask verizon if they have discounts. I just know att does b/c i have it.

That said, I noticed that AMC has internet recordings of the lectures. Is it possible to stay on top of the material through the recorded lectures while only being present for the mandatory classes?...
You can. You need internet access, of course, and you need to have some sort of schedule or alone time (hard to do at home with distractions). It's pretty easy to fall behind unless you keep organized.

On a side note, some lecturers and students will be very angry that lectures are not mandatory. They will feel that you are only dedicated to school if you attend and pay face time. I say we're all adults, we know what works the best for us, and not all of us are willing to be student-monks, "saving ourselves" for medicine (i.e., we have interests outside of medicine). If you're able to do the work and get the grades you want, it doesn't matter how you do it.

...How is the curriculum structured?...What/when are the mandatory classes?...
Themes last 4-8 weeks, for the most part. Most lectures are in the AM, a few in the PM on isolated days. Most of the Clinical Skills, EBM, and HCS classes (all required) will be earlier in each theme, as time towards the end of themes gets tight with lectures (optional attendance) and the exam. Anatomy lab attendance will change depending on your team (you won't always be cutting), but attendance is mandatory.

The pain of it is that the schedule for each theme comes out only a week or so before the theme starts, if memory serves. You won't know what classes are required until a week or so ahead of time in many cases. You really can't plan far in advance as a result.

...Will I be at a disadvantage assuming I am able to do this [ed. skip class and study from home]?...
I don't think I missed much from not attending class. My grades didn't go down any. I'm in the top 10% of USMLE scores for my class. It's mostly common-sense stuff - sometimes you miss out on class announcements. It's harder to make friends in your class. The dangers are the ones I listed out above.

If you study best in a group, attend class for awhile to find some study buddies before skipping out on lecture.

...what's AMC drop-out or attrition rate?...
The last three classes, I think, have started out with roughly the same number of students (~146). The 2010, 2011, and 2012 classes now have 138, 143, and 146 students, respectively.

My class is a bit of an anomaly. I don't know why it's lower (we're smaller than the 2009 that just graduated), but it's not all because of 'bad' reasons. Some people had to remediate a year. Some had emergent personal/family/medical issues. Some joined the 5-year combined degree programs, and some have taken a research year.

...What does the school do to prevent drop-out/attrition?...
You get assigned a tutor if your grades drop off or you do poorly on an exam. The amount of help you get increases the more you need it. If you need to, you can remediate one course (I think) during the summer, otherwise you need to remediate the year.

Psych services are available to students if that is a concern.

...How is the learning environment? Is it competitive/cut-throat?...
It depends. My class has a rep for 'hanging tough together' and working hard. The class after us has a rep for being whiners. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing. I think the class after me made a lot of noise and got some good changes to be made. My class just took it instead of standing up for themselves (me included).

Similarly, the learning environment depends on the class. I don't remember my class having too many gunners (students who trick and lie to their classmates to make themselves appear better) in preclinicals. Then again, I stopped going to class and I don't hang out with the hyper-competitive, "I have to be a surgeon or I'll never match up to Daddy" students. I think that, if you are a focused student, who realizes that med school is a job, and you put in the required time, then it shouldn't really matter what your classmates are like.

Just to add a couple thoughts to RxnMan's PM response. My entire first year I attended lecture. I think the best thing about that is I made good friends. My entire 2nd year I studied from home. My grade's didn't drop off at all, I got to stay out of the rain and snow a lot more, I went to the gym more, I hung out with my wife more, all positives. What you do have to do is make a schedule and stick to it. Some people say they can't study at home because they just fall way behind. You'll realize quickly if you need to be at school to study, or if listening to the lectures on your computer works for you.

There are some professors who don't like students not being there. However, the administration and the AAMC are pushing "self-directed learning" so they have always taken the student's side when profs have been upset about lack of attendance. I think my class has also been a bit of a guinea pig class, since we transitioned into board-style finals for all the 2nd year themes and there was concern about whether the curriculum was preparing us for the types of questions we saw (I thought most of the curricula were fine, the weak spots were pretty obvious and there are lots of great textbooks out there).

I believe I'm part of the "whiner class" RxnMan referred to, and I don't take any offense since I have described it that way before. But some people in our class have done a remarkable job in getting changes made, including pushing hard to get board-style tests, setting up a more formal Step-1 review, and a few other things I can't think of now. I don't think the environment is cut-throat, but that would probably stand out more 3rd year anyway when a lot of your grade is subjective.

Thanks for all the information guys. Everything you've said has been extremely helpful/reassuring. I'm really glad I chose AMC because from what you've written here and what I've seen in person it definitely seems like the best fit for me.

...I believe I'm part of the "whiner class" RxnMan referred to, and I don't take any offense since I have described it that way before. But some people in our class have done a remarkable job in getting changes made, including pushing hard to get board-style tests, setting up a more formal Step-1 review, and a few other things I can't think of now. I don't think the environment is cut-throat, but that would probably stand out more 3rd year anyway when a lot of your grade is subjective.
Just to reiterate, my post, in part, talks about how different people will view the same thing. I disagree with the negative press some of you have received, specifically because you've made such strides in curriculum reform. I wish that my class had made these changes.

Just to reiterate, my post, in part, talks about how different people will view the same thing. I disagree with the negative press some of you have received, specifically because you've made such strides in curriculum reform. I wish that my class had made these changes.

I think some people from your class spear-headed the EBHC reform, no? That's a big one. I think in the next few years the preclinical curriculum will really be solid (it's pretty good as is now).

What's EBHC?

Also, are they using NBME exams for the first year, as well, or just 2nd year?

If so, does that mean one should use practice NBME tests to prepare for exams?

What's EBHC?

Also, are they using NBME exams for the first year, as well, or just 2nd year?

If so, does that mean one should use practice NBME tests to prepare for exams?

EBHC is evidence-based health care. There is some good stuff there, but the course was taking waaaayyyyyy too much time and was usually disorganized, so they've worked on cutting it down to a much more reasonable amount of time and focusing on teaching us the important stuff.

This year the first year exams were often part NBME, part in-house. I don't think you'll really have time to take practice tests while you're studying for exams. Plus, the only NBME practice tests I know of are the ones you pay $45 to take while you're studying for step 1, and they're pointless to take if you haven't taken the first 2 years of medical school yet. I don't think you have to study much differently for an NBME test. Avoid the trap of using review books as your main study source. They're called review books for a reason and are very low yield if you haven't been exposed to the material before (some people in the 2nd year class made that mistake this year and their scores suffered accordingly). For 1st year, keep up with the lecture material, use outside sources when you need more info, and you should be fine.

What's EBHC?...
EBHC stands for Evidence-Based Health Care. I think this is a crucial class. One really needs to know what is being done out there, and how to differentiate between the hogwash out there (some of which is published) and what is good for your patients. Every doc needs to have these skills because you will be in med school for 4 short years. For the rest of your career you're going to be learning on the fly. And medicine will not stop for you.

As it was taught, EBHC needed to be reformed. I'm not up-to-date with what reforms have taken place, so someone else will have to talk about that.

Also, are they using NBME exams for the first year, as well, or just 2nd year?...
Some of the young'uns are going to hav to answer as to which year(s) they are being used, but the NBME theme exams were used for part of last year.

But if there is one thing that I wish I could have gone back and changed, it would be that these standardized exams be used sooner. There's been some blowback because the students who were good memorizers (i.e., binge and purge) can't walk on and ace these exams. That's because the exams don't test minutiae, the trivia at the bottom of page 16 of the lecture handout, or what some PhD wrote their thesis about - these exams test the concepts that modern medicine is based upon. You can't do well without studying and understanding and applying these concepts to clinical scenarios. My grades would have gone up, and my Step I prep would have been easier, had I been exposed to these NBME exams.

Gone are the days of cramming for 2 days before the exam to pass. But in return, you guys are going to be much better prepared for Step I and II.

...If so, does that mean one should use practice NBME tests to prepare for exams?
No. The ones I think you're thinking of are for Step I. I don't think the NBME has accessible practice theme exams (e.g. no practice CV theme exams are available).

I was a medical student at AMC not too long ago. It's a great place.
I am looking to rent a two apartments a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom, both located on New Scotland Ave. Short walk from AMC. Great place for students/residents. Email me if interested: [email protected]. Thank you.

What do you think? Is 2 full days enough time to get a feel for the area and find a place to live?

What do you think? Is 2 full days enough time to get a feel for the area and find a place to live?

Sure, just have some places lined up to see, landlords to call, etc.

Are there any cute small towns nearby, perhaps ones where you can see the stars at night? I'm sick of living in urban areas and will have a car. I heard gilderlands (sp?) is nice.

EDIT: Apparently Delmar is nice, and only 4 miles south. Is there a huge disadvantage of having to drive 10 minutes to school and back?

Last edited:
Sure, just have some places lined up to see, landlords to call, etc.

Yeah its gonna be kind of a whirlwind. Not really looking forward to it.

EDIT: Apparently Delmar is nice, and only 4 miles south. Is there a huge disadvantage of having to drive 10 minutes to school and back?

I hate driving and would like to live close to the school. However, having a nice comfortable place to rest my head is a little more important than being w/in walking distance. I wouldn't be opposed to living a little further out someplace.

Are there any cute small towns nearby, perhaps ones where you can see the stars at night? I'm sick of living in urban areas and will have a car. I heard gilderlands (sp?) is nice.

Guilderland? I don't think that's what you mean, that's where the big mall is (crossgates).

Maybe you mean Slingerlands... yes that's small, a village in the town of Bethlehem, actually where I grew up. There's nothing really to see there though, it's all residential really.

I think you have to get a good distance away from albany area to see all the stars, but it's worth it. On a dark night in lake george (an hour north) the stars are incredible.

Saratoga springs (30 or 40 min north) is an awesome town... a nice downtown area, a race course (in the late summer), a great open air, indoor/outdoor concert venue (Saratoga performing arts center). You should all check that place out at least once before the fall is over.

edit: oh, to live in? I think Delmar would be the best option. It's also a part of the town of Bethlehem, it's very nice, and there are some affordable housing options.

EDIT: Apparently Delmar is nice, and only 4 miles south. Is there a huge disadvantage of having to drive 10 minutes to school and back?[/QUOTE]

Right now, I am living in selkirk and It takes me 13 minutes to get to the hospital. I don't think it's bad at all, and it's very easy driving, although I'm not sure where we are allowed to park as med students.

Anyways, I totally agree with what Maria says about the benefits of living in a more relaxed, suburban environment. I'm pretty happy with my living situation and will definitely be here at least through the end of first year.
(
We are still looking for a third roommate though)

I think so. I had set up 3 and found one on the 2nd day. Definitely have some meetings set up, but you can drive up and down the neighborhoods you like looking for "for rent" signs too. If your experience is anything like mine was, you'll have some meetings lined up and then want to vomit when you actually see the place. But there are plenty of nice places too.

Right now, I am living in selkirk and It takes me 13 minutes to get to the hospital. I don't think it's bad at all, and it's very easy driving, although I'm not sure where we are allowed to park as med students.

Anyways, I totally agree with what Maria says about the benefits of living in a more relaxed, suburban environment. I'm pretty happy with my living situation and will definitely be here at least through the end of first year.
(
We are still looking for a third roommate though)

You get a parking pass for free, but it doesn't guarantee much. There is one big outdoor lot that runs shuttles (would take about 5-10 mins to walk) to the front of the hospital. That's where students are supposed to park. If the lot is filled, and it usually is by about 8 (since lots of employees are assigned to park there too) then they'll re-direct people to one of the garages. Lots of people also just park on the street in the neighborhood directly West of the school. I think as part of the addition to the hospital they're adding a new parking garage, but I have no idea what this will do for student parking. I rarely drive to school, but from people who drive a lot it's not always fun unless you're consistently there early enough to park in the lot. But others who do drive can give their input too.

I just moved into an apt in Delmar. Its a duplex, where someone essentially turned a house into two apts. I am on this area called the 4 courners, so I can walk to grocery stores, shops, etc. There is even a farmer's market on Tuesdays. It will take me about 10 minutes to drive to the school. My fiancee and I really like the area.

If anyone wants a place to crash while they look around, I'd be happy to help out. We have a guest bedroom w/ a bed.

If you have a car, Delmar is definatly worth checking out. They even have a large public park for residents that seems really nice.

Is the Bus Service that runs from Delmar into Albany a worthwhile alternative to driving? When I lived in NYC, the buses were extremely reliable for crossing Manhattan. What is the deal w/ the CDTA?

Hey guys -- I know the tablet issue was beaten to death back in the early days of this thread, but I thought I'd pass along some info:

I looked into getting my Lenovo tablet from the Lenovo outlet store or eBay, since I found some good values. Talking to some class of 2012 students, it seems that some people use tablets and some people just use their non-tablet laptop for the computer-based tests. I emailed someone in charge of IT for us to see what software I'd need to buy for my computer. To my surprise, I learned that the tablet is actually required, and that it must be ordered through the AMC deal. Unfortunately, he got back to me the day after I ordered my tablet on eBay! Oops.

Also, I found a nice 20% off coupon for Lenovo accesories, like the dock/dvd drive, etc. The code is USPOPTIONSSP -- enter it at checkout. Its good until July 31st. :thumbup:

Hey guys -- I know the tablet issue was beaten to death back in the early days of this thread, but I thought I'd pass along some info:

I looked into getting my Lenovo tablet from the Lenovo outlet store or eBay, since I found some good values. Talking to some class of 2012 students, it seems that some people use tablets and some people just use their non-tablet laptop for the computer-based tests. I emailed someone in charge of IT for us to see what software I'd need to buy for my computer. To my surprise, I learned that the tablet is actually required, and that it must be ordered through the AMC deal. Unfortunately, he got back to me the day after I ordered my tablet on eBay! Oops.

Also, I found a nice 20% off coupon for Lenovo accesories, like the dock/dvd drive, etc. The code is USPOPTIONSSP -- enter it at checkout. Its good until July 31st. :thumbup:

For those of you who have gotten the laptop... have you gotten the optical drive?

Also, i just looked it up, and the Dock is cheaper with this coupon from lenovos main site, than through the schools direct purchase site... which makes me question if we could have gotten the computer for cheaper... as long as we knew the specs.

so just to clarify...the tablet is required, but you also said students in 2012 class were also using non-tablet laptops....so are those students missing out on something? Do they have a disadvantage? Or is it possible to get by without a tablet?

I wouldn't mind getting a new laptop anyways, my old one needs an upgrade anyways.

Thanks!

So what does this mean? Are you screwed? Will they not provide IT Support for the same tablet purchased elsewhere? I haven't bought mine yet but was considering looking elsewhere for a better deal on one. :confused:

Hey, sorry for the confusion. So I was going through my acceptance packet materials and I found the student computer requirement letter. It says "All 2013 students are required to purchase a Lenovo Thinkpad X200 tablet computer."

So, that's what I did! :D

To clarify, i'm including text from the email I received from Albany Med IT:

...In accordance with guidance from the College, you are required to purchase the device through the Lenovo program as established. It was determined that this standardization would result in the best overall performance and value which takes into consideration Albany Meds ability to support you when you are here.
Which sounds fine. I guess they changed it up this year because supporting 50 different types of computers got too crazy! I pretty much bought the same exact computer, so I'm not worried about compatibility or AMC IT support issues. I guess I'll figure it out once I am there! I just need it now, for work. And for fun. Also, I used to fix computers on campus in college, so I'll be okay. Not that i'll fix your computer.... :ninja:

Anyway -- the AMC deal isn't bad. I'd get the computer from them and the optional dock from Lenovo directly, with the coupon.

I just moved into an apt in Delmar. Its a duplex, where someone essentially turned a house into two apts. I am on this area called the 4 courners, so I can walk to grocery stores, shops, etc. There is even a farmer's market on Tuesdays. It will take me about 10 minutes to drive to the school. My fiancee and I really like the area.

If anyone wants a place to crash while they look around, I'd be happy to help out. We have a guest bedroom w/ a bed.

If you have a car, Delmar is definatly worth checking out. They even have a large public park for residents that seems really nice.

Beff's is all that matters at the Four Corners.

I took a bus a couple times from Glenmont and it took about an hour, They only come like 2-3 times/hr and you have to change buses downtown to get to AMC from Glenmont. I'm pretty sure they don't give you transfers so buy the monthly pass if you're planning on riding that every day.

Apparently from what I've been reading and from the tour guide at AMC, the Lenovo isn't required, per say, as long as you don't mind the lack of technical support. I have a mac though, and I'm kind of on the fence about selling my computer for the Lenovo because its just so cool. However my friend has had one for 2 years and he says its not what its cracked out to be. You can't really write small (only big letters) and even then its only useful during Anatomy where you can use arrows and stuff on the powerpoints. Any thoughts on the Lenovo for mac users out there? Is it worth the change?

How did you do so well on the USMLE? Any study advice would be appreciated.
You can look up my advice in the USMLE Step I forum. Use the advanced search option, look for my posts in that forum, and you should find it pretty easily.

You really don't have to worry about it all that much yet. Right now, figure out how to get settled down here. Then concentrate on classes. That's the biggest hurdle.

Btw, how are AMC's class grades based on? In general, is it pretty much about the class exams?
I remember almost all of the pre-clinical grades being based on the end-of-theme exam. Some themes have mid-terms, but the majority are one exam, one grade.

What are the formats of the class exams (multiple choice, essays,etc)?
There's no essay exams in med school. You'll write some (in HCS) but there's no long or short essay exams. All are multiple choice.

For those of you who have gotten the laptop... have you gotten the optical drive?

Also, i just looked it up, and the Dock is cheaper with this coupon from lenovos main site, than through the schools direct purchase site... which makes me question if we could have gotten the computer for cheaper... as long as we knew the specs.

FYI

$200 for the opitcal drive?? Are they serious? Just so you are aware, that is an external USB drive, as the tablet/laptop does not have room for an internal one. Anways, yeah pass on the Lenovo burner, and check out the ones here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010100420+1037714241+1233514242&QksAutoSuggestion=&Configurator=&Subcategory=420&description=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

All 14 of these burners do everything the Lenovo one can for less than half the price.

It's expensive enough, no point in tacking on additional $200 if you can get it for less than $100

FYI

$200 for the opitcal drive?? Are they serious? Just so you are aware, that is an external USB drive, as the tablet/laptop does not have room for an internal one. Anways, yeah pass on the Lenovo burner, and check out the ones here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010100420+1037714241+1233514242&QksAutoSuggestion=&Configurator=&Subcategory=420&description=&Ntk=&CFG=&SpeTabStoreType=&srchInDesc=

All 14 of these burners do everything the Lenovo one can for less than half the price.

It's expensive enough, no point in tacking on additional $200 if you can get it for less than $100

do we really need a burner? what would we possibly need it for.

Also does anyone have thoughts on the dock? Is it worth the 200 bucks?

Hey guys, I've started looking for some housing in Albany, called around got some pictures, and some idea of where I want to live. I've been looking at some 2 bdroom and 3 bdroom places all within walking distance (less than a mile) and all able to start lease Aug 1st.

I'm leaning towards the 2bedroom place because its really close to campus, and its decently priced, clean, and has washer/dryer.

Please contact me, add me, or msg me if you are interested in rooming together, and i'll share the places I've been looking at. I want to get a place soon because I'll be traveling half of July, and will have no time to search.

About me:
25 years old male, from california, non smoker, no pets please. Will be incoming first year Med student. Cleans up after himself, very considerate, studies hard and parties hard :)

Any questions, please ask.