AKO account

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmoney

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we eligible to sign up with an AKO account or must we be sponsored. According to the list, HPSP students seem like they should definitely be able to sign up but the website is saying it doesn't have information on me.

I commissioned and signed the contract about 2 weeks ago (just did fingerprints this past Monday). Should I just wait a little longer?

I'll probably call my recruiter tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Are we eligible to sign up with an AKO account or must we be sponsored. According to the list, HPSP students seem like they should definitely be able to sign up but the website is saying it doesn't have information on me.

I commissioned and signed the contract about 2 weeks ago (just did fingerprints this past Monday). Should I just wait a little longer?

I'll probably call my recruiter tomorrow.

Definitely wait a bit longer. I doubt that most online military accounts will be able to recognize you for at least a month, 1.5 months after commissioning....but congrats on the recent commission

Definitely wait a bit longer. I doubt that most online military accounts will be able to recognize you for at least a month, 1.5 months after commissioning....but congrats on the recent commission

Thank you.

I was just curious about the 'HPSP handbook' so I was trying to register for the AKO.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ! Which branch are you in?

Get your recruiter to sponsor you for an AKO acccount - it will initiate in about a few days. Your mods should be avail. about 1 month after you commission but you won't be able to do much on it until they input all your data which probably will take months haha...

you get the HPSP handbook through MODS, not AKO.

and i'm betting that he's Army, since AKO stands for "Army Knowledge Online."

you get the HPSP handbook through MODS, not AKO.

and i'm betting that he's Army, since AKO stands for "Army Knowledge Online."

Once I have registered for AKO, I can apply to access the MODS applications. Which one should I be shooting for to get info about HPSP/the HPSP handbook?

I assume they won't grant access to the application anyways till all my info is in the system, a couple months probably.

Last edited:
Once I have registered for AKO, I can apply to access the MODS applications. Which one should I be shooting for to get info about HPSP/the HPSP handbook?

I assume they won't grant access to the application anyways till all my info is in the system, a couple months probably.

get the handbook from MODS. you won't be able to access it until a couple weeks, at the earliest, after you've been accepted.