AEGD/GPR Interview Invites 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i got an interview from LMC upstate NY..

also, did anyone hear from U of T in houston, MAHEC, carolinas medical center?

Email from UT Houston on 10/11 for 11/8 interview.

Also, heard from Boston University, Kings County Hospital and VA Jesse Brown so far.

Members don't see this ad.

When did you hear from VA Jessie Brown and how? I applied there but I haven't heard anything so I must have not gotten an invitation.

Interviews at San Fran VA and Denver VA. Haven't heard from Southern Cal programs yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has any one heard from New York area programs? Jacobi, Mout Sinai, LIJ, etc?

did anyone hear from Maryland, Marquette, Case western, Albert Einstine? And does U of Houston has tution for AEGD and is it justified to pay for AEGD??

In case anyone else is wondering, Pittsburgh VA calls went out last week and Orlando VA called yesterday.

Einstein called for interviews today

Anybody interviewed at Boston for AEGD 2014??????what about Marquette .any international dentist applied?????

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes Albert Einstein in Philadelphia. I'm not sure if they are giving more. They called me for the interview.

Does anyone know the chances of getting an interview to Bay Pines VA if you are on the "alternate list." They have already sent out their 10 interview invites and will decide after those interviews if they they are going to interview any more people from the alternate list.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the chances of getting an interview to Bay Pines VA if you are on the "alternate list." They have already sent out their 10 interview invites and will decide after those interviews if they they are going to interview any more people from the alternate list.
Good question, I'm on the alternate list also

I was emailed about an interview at CMC 9/11. They are interviewing on 11/15, 11/18 and 11/22 or at least those are the only dates they offered me.

did anyone hear from Maryland, Marquette, Case western, Albert Einstine? And does U of Houston has tution for AEGD and is it justified to pay for AEGD??

Does UT Houston AEGD cost? Is there a stipend?

any updates Guys on any more interview call or acceptances.?

Harbor UCLA GPR via email on 10/29; interviews on 11/15-11/22

No word from Mt. Sinai yet. Heard from VA Manhattan yet?

I'm in the same boat. Applied to Columbia, Mt Sinai, and VA Manhattan with no word yet. Only one so far was Kings County on 10/15 via email.

Any idea when to expect, if at all? Is emailing a bad idea?

Has anyone been invited for an interview at Orlando VA AEGD

Any new updates this week!!? Did anyone hear back from San Antonio?

anyone hear from mass gen gpr or new york presbyterian weill cornell?

Any new updates this week!!? Did anyone hear back from San Antonio?

Got an email from VA San Antonio a few days ago saying that the first round of interviews was sent out and that the director will send more if need be later. I know people have already received invites from there.

Anyone hear from VAs in California?

Did anyone apply to NOVA SE ? Have you got an interview?
And if I didn't get a rejection letter from a school, does that mean that I still have a chance?

Got an email from VA San Antonio a few days ago saying that the first round of interviews was sent out and that the director will send more if need be later. I know people have already received invites from there.

Anyone hear from VAs in California?
I've got interviews at SF and Long Beach (which is now an AEGD). Haven't heard back from West LA or SD.

Did anyone recieve acceptance E-mail from San Antonio AEGD?

I've got interviews at SF and Long Beach (which is now an AEGD). Haven't heard back from West LA or SD.

When did you hear from Long Beach? Do you know what dates they are interviewing?

I heard from Wake Forest Baptist Medical center, they are interviewing 11/15 and 11/22
MAHEC said they are reviewing apploications this week and will be interviewing end of Novemeber and 1st week of December and should send out invites next week.
I also heard from the Togus VA in Maine and they are interviewing Dec. 2nd- Dec. 13th

I heard mt sinai gave out interview emails last week....I didn't hear anything......:(

Guys if u dont recieve a rejection letter does that mean that u still hv a chance?

Received an email from Columbia GPR last night. They asked to rank 6 dates from which they will offer an interview. They went all the way into mid-December.

Earlier today I received an email invitation to interview at the San Diego VA!! The interviews dates offered are for middle to late December and early January.

Waitlisted by VA Palo Alto. Not exactly sure what that means.

Anyone hear from VA Mare Island?

Got a call from the long beach va today! They are interviewing Dec 2-18th!

anyone hear from LMCs in florida or texas?

also, when do the non match progs usually give acceptances? mid to late december?

VA Northern California, Mare Island today via email. Interviews on December 19th and 20th.

Did anybody hear from Nova Southeastern University? Do they have a stipend for AEGD?

When is your interview for Orlando VA?
I apologize for taking so long to respond. I just saw your message. My interview was November 14th. They have a few more interviews throughout November and will notify for a position in the beginning of December.