AEGD/GPR Interview Invites 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lwyrup

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! When are we supposed to be hearing from schools for interview invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Canadian over here! Getting so impatient as I have sent everything in early August lol

Also applied late July, haven't heard anything.

I think a couple of programs have invited people, but I was told that invites are sent out in October for most programs. The interviews are typically in November. I'm sure this varies from program to program, though.

Anyone hear from any programs recently?

yes.Canadian over here! Getting so impatient as I have sent everything in early August
27.gif

I have only heard from uthscsa AEGD. Interview scheduled in october

received an interview from mercy in detroit. does anyone know anything about this program?

Members don't see this ad :)
when did you hear from them?

Any updates? Many programs had there deadlines Oct. 1st so was curious if anyone has heard anything...

Still nothing from CA programs

I heard one in Denver invited to interviews, Salt Lake City VA, and Gainesville FLA. Anyone know of any others?

The VA in Miami is doing interviews on 11/5 and 11/6 and supposedly notifying by 11/8. Invites were sent out a little over a week ago so they are probably done.

How abt UCONN? when is the IV?

anyone apply to UCSF? I heard there is a new director for the program?

Who is the director at the Miami VA? Had a lot of trouble getting a hold of them...

Was it U of Colorodo? I know Denver Health sent out interviews.

CMC- Nov 15 18 or 22 -notified via email 9/11
UAB- range of date from oct 21-late nov- via email 10/7
LSU- Nov 24-25 or Dec 17-18- via mail last week
Palmetto Health- Nov 14, 15- via phone 10/7

Others I know have given out interviews: New Mexico, St. Petes, Louisville, Salt Lake, Montefiore, Denver Health

Anyone heard from VA Manhattan, San Antonio VA, Mt. Sinai, Mountain Health Asheville or U of CO?

CMC- Nov 15 18 or 22 -notified via email 9/11
UAB- range of date from oct 21-late nov- via email 10/7
LSU- Nov 24-25 or Dec 17-18- via mail last week
Palmetto Health- Nov 14, 15- via phone 10/7

Others I know have given out interviews: New Mexico, St. Petes, Louisville, Salt Lake, Montefiore, Denver Health

Anyone heard from VA Manhattan, San Antonio VA, Mt. Sinai, Mountain Health Asheville or U of CO?

Congrats on the interviews! I applied to VA manhattan and mt sinai and have not heard yet...

i only heard from MAHEC that my application was complete. but no interview yet. the deadlines in november tho so im assuming its still early. (hopefully)

anyone hear from chapel hill or has done an interview there?

i only heard from MAHEC that my application was complete. but no interview yet. the deadlines in november tho so im assuming its still early. (hopefully)

anyone hear from chapel hill or has done an interview there?
A few of my classmates have gotten interviews at Chapel hill. I think the interviews are in November.

UCONN interviews out just today.

So have people already received their interviews or are they going to be sent out on the 15th?

Also, is that the only day that they send out interviews (i.e. If you don't find out on the 15th you're out of luck)?

Can you explain it what do you mean exactly?

Georgia's invites came out today in an email. Recieved an email from VA San Ant that they would be giving out interviews in the next 3 weeks . Any word from va manhattan, mt Sinai or u of CO?

Has anyone heard from the Orlando VA or Pittsburgh VA programs for interview invitations?

who here applied to Harvard and why?

Georgia's invites came out today in an email. Recieved an email from VA San Ant that they would be giving out interviews in the next 3 weeks . Any word from va manhattan, mt Sinai or u of CO?

Georgia Lutheran Medical Center?

also heard from UNC and MUSC

Posting on behalf a friend-- did anyone hear back from any ny/nj GPR programs yet?? Do programs usually interview second week of December, or more so the first week or dec?

Thanks

anyone hear from houston VA, U of W or Knoxville?
I believe U of W sends out next week.

Someone mentioned St. Pete has sent out invites, I'm guessing this is UF in St. Pete...have quite a few invites already been given out here?

Georgia Reagents formally the medical college of ga in augusta

Heard from UConn Oct. 15, going for an interview late Nov.

Got an email for an interview at ECU - Eastern Carolina University - AEGD. Does anyone know if it is a good program? I know that it is very new.....

heard anything from NY programs yet?

i got an interview from LMC upstate NY..

also, did anyone hear from U of T in houston, MAHEC, carolinas medical center?

Last edited: