Army AEGD 2016 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USArmyHPSP

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My office is getting some questions that we are not qualified to answer. Thought I'd start this thread so some of the smart people can answer...

Members don't see this ad.

What is the timeline to apply? When is the board held? When can they expect the results? Is there anything they can do to enhance the chance of being selected? Do they have any control over where they will be stationed? How soon after the results do they get their orders? How soon after they get their orders can they make travel arrangements? How do they arrange for household goods when they have to do BOLC enroute?

To cite a few...

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the timeline to apply? When is the board held? When can they expect the results? Is there anything they can do to enhance the chance of being selected? Do they have any control over where they will be stationed? How soon after the results do they get their orders? How soon after they get their orders can they make travel arrangements? How do they arrange for household goods when they have to do BOLC enroute?

To cite a few...

Is this for the one year or the longer residencies?

Couldn't say for certain Sir... My guess is the one year AEGD