Admission status opinion

od123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for some opinions from people who may have been in a similar position, or would just like to give their input. I was invited for an interview and accepted at PCO prior to taking my OAT. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped on the test due to unfortunate circumstances, and they asked me to retake it before June 1st but said my spot is still reserved. However, I'm finding it difficult to study with all my classes this semester. I'm wondering if the worst case scenario happens, do you think they will they revoke my acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't do much better, they likely will revoke it. There's a reason they want you to retake it...

Hi! I'm looking for some opinions from people who may have been in a similar position, or would just like to give their input. I was invited for an interview and accepted at PCO prior to taking my OAT. I didn't do as well as I'd hoped on the test due to unfortunate circumstances, and they asked me to retake it before June 1st but said my spot is still reserved. However, I'm finding it difficult to study with all my classes this semester. I'm wondering if the worst case scenario happens, do you think they will they revoke my acceptance?
How did you end up doing? One year later and I'm in the same boat as you!