Admission offers for Pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chykharivska

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much time it takes a pharm school to make a decision. I interviewed at my #1choice school a while ago but haven't heard anything while the school I interviewed with not that long ago, offered me an admission in about 1 week after the interview. Should I call my top choice school and ask when they send out decisions or should I just wait?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much time it takes a pharm school to make a decision. I interviewed at my #1choice school a while ago but haven't heard anything while the school I interviewed with not that long ago, offered me an admission in about 1 week after the interview. Should I call my top choice school and ask when they send out decisions or should I just wait?
Hello! So far I’ve heard from all school within 2 weeks max after my interview. One of the schools did tell me a decision would be made in 2-4 weeks, maybe 6 weeks but asked that we follow up if it has been over 4 weeks. So I’d say follow up with your #1 choice if it has been that long!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It all depends on the school, I’ve had some schools that get it done in a week. Others take a month or two!

I'd say the average response time is 1-2 weeks, up to 4 weeks for some schools. If your #1 choice did not give you a date/range on when they'll post decision, definitely followup with them.