adc buddy group ki

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey there, im also from nepal, am plannin to give my prelim this december, heard from my other friends joining the study group is really helpful, so would u please help me out, or to any1 on this forum, would any1 like to study with, doing the discussion and all

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum.i am taking up my NZDREX preliminary exam in march 2012.It is conducted by the ADC ITSELF. So i have to prepare for it like the ADC Preliminary exam.please kindly help me in my preparation.i would like to know how long the test lasts and wht to concentrate one and some general advice for my exam too.thank you in advance.my email id is [email protected]
ID: priya1979
Year of passing:2002
hi hve u taken d nzdrex exams in march? nd hw was it did u pass out?reply bak w'll b waiting

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one sitting the final exam any time soon ??? I will probably take the november series exam !! you can contact me at [email protected]
hi am hanshika planning 2 take prelims .cn plz tell me which all books u studied ?nd hw did u study?was d prelims difficult?will b waiting 4 ur reply.

Search google for adc dental exam, you'll find it

Hi, I have already sit the September prelim exam, and I failed :( I need a little help regarding the books I need to study, and also, is there anyone up for a buddy exam student?I could use some motivation!!!Cheers

Hi, I have already sit the September prelim exam, and I failed :( I need a little help regarding the books I need to study, and also, is there anyone up for a buddy exam student?I could use some motivation!!!Cheers
hi whn r u planning 2 sit next ?am planning 4 2014 but want 2 start studying soon searching 4 good study partner so tht cn discuss

Please adcmaterials how can i get these books from u

I want to give adc in 2014 so anyone want to be part of a Study group?

I want to give adc in 2014 so anyone want to be part of a Study group?
s I would like 2 b in study group.am also planning 4 2014 march if its going 2 b in march.u r 4m which country .am 4m India but nw in NZ.reply bk soon I'll b waiting

Hi all,
I already booked for Prelim in March 2013 and I was looking for a study partner through skype or anyway online so we can revise Therapeutic Guidelines and some other SAQs and MCQs I have together. I have some useful materials and questions and I need a study partner to make the whole process easier. Best of luck for all of you guys :)
email me: [email protected]

Amr

Are you done with the assessment?Started preparation?I too am planning for the next exam

hey i have jst joined the forum,..
i appeared for part 1 in mar,09 and with god s grace have cleared !
can anybdy guide me through part 2?
i have no idea how to prepare for it,well m plannin to take up aider...
can anyone let me kno how is the exam carried out ?thanx

hi i am in melbourne presently. wanna start preparation for adc 2014 part 1..
looking for a stdy partner..plz lemme noe if any1 interested
[email protected]

Hi friends,

I am new to this group. I would highly appreciate if you can provide me the list for ADC preliminary exam and from where to get the materials?

Any help would highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Darshak.

hello all,,
i am going to appear for preliminary in march'14...
i am not having any previous years' papers...
can anyone help me regarding that??