ADAT Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanderwaals

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the ADAT this year? I know they say 3-4 weeks for results, but I know in previous years some people got results back as early as 1-2 weeks. I took it May 24, and while I'll only be 2 weeks out as of this coming Tuesday, just wanted to see if others had taken it this year and how long it took to get results back. Somehow, I don't expect it to be quick because of the ADA cyberattack.

Members don't see this ad.

It took a whole 4 weeks for me, though the cyber attack happened in the middle of it (couldn’t even access the Dentpin website for 2 weeks)
It should be quicker now I assume since the website is back up and running

It took a whole 4 weeks for me, though the cyber attack happened in the middle of it (couldn’t even access the Dentpin website for 2 weeks)
It should be quicker now I assume since the website is back up and running
Thank you for your reply! I was trying to register in the middle of all that, and it took a long time to even get approved because the site was down. Hopefully they'll get results back quickly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it May 20. The scores were updated in my ADA test portal June 3rd and uploaded to PASS June 4th so right around two weeks from the test date.

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Gives me hope I’ll get mine next week.

Sadly no scores today (2 weeks out) safe to say I’ve checked like 80 times 🤣🤣🤣

Update for anyone following..got score results back today. Pretty happy with them considering I had 3.5 weeks to study after signing up. Results on ADA's website exactly 15 days after taking the exam.