ADAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HumanoidHuman

Reaction score
Okay so guys, I received my ADAT scores and its 490. I am applying to international student program/advanced standing program through CAAPID. I am conflicted about retesting because 1. This test isn't a requirement for our programs, just recommended by two schools. 2. My score is one increment of 10 less that the mean target of 500.

Honest advice needed. I haven't sent my scores to my CAAPID yet, so should I add it or not.

Pls help.

Members don't see this ad.

How soon did you get the results? The exam is scored on a curve so who’s knows what the new adat average is this cycle.

I just received my scores and it took around 10 days to receive my score

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received my scores and it took around 10 days to receive my score

Were you happy with your result? Did you feel good when you did the exam? I just took it and feel terrible. The level of exam was so different than I thought

Were you happy with your result? Did you feel good when you did the exam? I just took it and feel terrible. The level of exam was so different than I thought
I think overall I’m content with the results but I didn’t do as well as I had hoped to do initially going in. But I did hold myself to high standards so there’s that. After the exam I came out thinking if I didn’t get at least 500 I would be pretty upset but I didn’t expect a really high score either. I think my real scores were relatively in line with my performance. I wouldn’t give it much thought though. Nothing you can do now and if you worked hard then I would just be content with the fact that you were able to push yourself to do something most people wouldn’t/couldn’t do. These tests are honestly pretty dumb imo and academic performance is not an indicator of how successful a person will be in life at all.

Reactions: 1 user
I am also planning to take ADAT, what are some resources to study from? Thanks.

I think overall I’m content with the results but I didn’t do as well as I had hoped to do initially going in. But I did hold myself to high standards so there’s that. After the exam I came out thinking if I didn’t get at least 500 I would be pretty upset but I didn’t expect a really high score either. I think my real scores were relatively in line with my performance. I wouldn’t give it much thought though. Nothing you can do now and if you worked hard then I would just be content with the fact that you were able to push yourself to do something most people wouldn’t/couldn’t do. These tests are honestly pretty dumb imo and academic performance is not an indicator of how successful a person will be in life at all.

Thank you for your comment. Honestly, I had studied for 7 months consider that I work full time and has been graduated for 8 years. The questions wasn’t the same level as you expect that. The answers were vague and you could easily argue between the 2 answers. To me, it was very disappointing and I could have took the test last month and still get the same results.

I am also planning to take ADAT, what are some resources to study from? Thanks.

I studied Mosby, Crack ADAT and Knockout ADAT. It depends on how much time you have to study. Crack ADAT has very good videos. But knockout was the best. Lots of good stuff in it.

I studied Mosby, Crack ADAT and Knockout ADAT. It depends on how much time you have to study. Crack ADAT has very good videos. But knockout was the best. Lots of good stuff in it.
Thank you.