Actual Scores VS Composite Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dana92085

**dana adell**
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that the schools take the composite scores but I have been practicing on KAPLAN and want to see how my scores compare to the percentages that everyone got. I'm taking the PCAT in June so I am getting pretty nervous! Thanks so much!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

dana92085 said:
I know that the schools take the composite scores but I have been practicing on KAPLAN and want to see how my scores compare to the percentages that everyone got. I'm taking the PCAT in June so I am getting pretty nervous! Thanks so much!!!!

Could you clarify what you mean? Are you asking people for their individual section scores expressed as percentile rankings? Or are you asking people for their scaled scores for each individual section?

BTB said:
Could you clarify what you mean? Are you asking people for their individual section scores expressed as percentile rankings? Or are you asking people for their scaled scores for each individual section?

If that's the case:

Composite: 432
Percentile Ranking: 94th
Test Date: October 2004

BTB said:

If that's the case:

Composite: 432
Percentile Ranking: 94th
Test Date: October 2004

I forgot what the individual section scores were; but %tiles were something like this:
Biology: 96
Chemistry: 87
Quantitative Ability: 90
Verbal Ability: 93
Reading Comprehension: 89

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe the OP wanted to know how everyone did when they took the practice Kaplan PCAT and then how they did on the real PCAT??