Acceptance for NOVA International Pharm D program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rasberry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like people who have applied to NOVA International Pharm d to share their information if they already have acceptance into the Pharm d program for the class starting this fall 2010.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Please share information if you did receive interview call from Nova?

Did any of you receive an interview call from NOVA for an International PharmD program for Fall 2010?
If yes, please post here.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
yes.. i've got an interview call... mine is scheduled on march 29th..... anyone of u got it yet??

Hi Raspberry. Did you hear anything from nova yet??

Hey Rasberry, did u get admitted to d program. i applied fr fall-10 bt didnt get a call. my stats are Bpharm-3.94
Toefl-99
GRE-1200
continuin MS (GPA-3.65)
2.5 yrs US pharmacy experience
I wanna apply apply again. do you know if I hav to add anythin to my application

For those of you who got accepted to Nova's West Palm Beach campus, congratulations! :) I am currently a fourth year pharmacy student at Nova West Palm Beach. I am looking for a roommate to live in a townhouse located in Palm Beach Gardens for this coming school year. This housing situation is one of the best in the area based on price alone!

If you are currently looking for a roommate/housing, please see my post in the housing form. You can email me at [email protected] for further information. Again, congratulations on your acceptance!

Hello guys
Students who applying (only)for nova international Pharm D) I would like to tell all of them that nova does not have any criteria for choosing one student over another. It's purely 100 % luck. They do not have standard for choosing students. so if you did not get call or get admit try next year.No offence to current international student but you all know that too.

PS. I am also international student and done with my Pharm D So dont think that i am pissed off or disappointed coz i did not get in.

Hello guys
Students who applying (only)for nova international Pharm D) I would like to tell all of them that nova does not have any criteria for choosing one student over another. It's purely 100 % luck.

Just my two cents, but this is highly unlikely. Surely their is some method of criteria in choosing particular students for acceptance. Is some luck involved? Of course, it always is. But 100% luck? Now that's just silly. I think you guys are selling yourselves short, as well as not giving much hope to future applicants.

Just my personal opinion.